BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Beth C.
York, SC
I like Pintrest, don't get me wrong, but I see the same things over and over. And seriously, I can't accomplish 1/16 of them. Love it for inspiration, finding ideas I'd never find - but WOW...
Mavis K.
Louisville, KY
There is just sooo much out there I can do. This inspires me to be creative. Every other day I am wanting to redo a room based on things I found. The other days I am wanting to try new meals!
Joann B.
Naples, FL
Ha!!! Pinterest is so addicting. Anything your heart desires, will and can be found on Pinterest. DIY home projects, great hair and makeup tips and cook up a storm with all the great recipes!
Erika B.
Newark, NJ
Who doesn't love Pinterest!? it always has great ideas, and great recipes. I can search just about anything and find the answer i need in a matter of seconds. Love looking at my friends pins.
Antoinette R.
Sayreville, NJ
I may be addicted to this site. I love that i can access my boards on my tablet and it makes browsing and storing pictures so easy. No more millions of bookmarks and trying to remember. If i like it i pin it and the pins take you back to the source which is great
Dana Joy L.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely love love love this app. Anything & everything will pop up that I'm looking for. Great for when I'm debating on what to make for dinner & when I want to start a new home project!
Korine G.
Hermitage, PA
I use this website off and on. It really has everything and anything you need. I love it! Recipes, hair styles, decorating ideas, gift ideas, the list goes on and on. Everything in one place.
Jacky C.
El centro
Pinterest is one of the BEST sites to find whatever you need. !!!!! They have different tutorials on hair, makeup, nails, cooking, and etc. This site is one you can never get tired of and theres always something new a person can learn every-time they go on it.
Sarah B.
Salisbury, NC
This site is so addicting. I love sharing my interests with my followers, and seeing what they like also. Some of the people on this website are so creative. Great tips for almost everything!
Mandy C.
Maple Valley, WA
Most all of my design/decorating ideas have resulted from something I saw on Pinterest!! I love that I can keep all of my ideas in one place. It's easy to use and definitely keeps me inspired.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!