BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Jessica H.
I love this app! I love that it now has unlimited secret boards. I had tons of boards for my wedding in October and it was nice to keep them private from family and friends so that they could be surprised!
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Pinterest! It's amazing inspiration for my teaching, my crafting, and my cooking. There's nothing negative I can think of about it, and it makes my life so much neater, nicer, and tastier.
Danielle B.
Kinston , NC
I SWEAR MY FAV PAST TIME IS PINNING.. I DO IT IN THE MORNING, AT NIGHT... ON BREAK. YOU CAN GET SO MANY FITNES, FASHION, DIY, BEAUTY AND HEALTHY IDEAS UP HERE. I RECOMMEND THIS FOR ANY WOMAN
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Pintrest is the new go to for everything! Think of it as Google for all things creative. Great place to browse for new hairstyles, clothing styles, party decor, recipes, you name it its there!
Alex M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love Pinterest and I use it all the time. It is the only place I go to find recipes, decorating ideas, home repair and cleaning ideas and craft and holiday planning tips. I do not know how I would have planned my wedding or designed my home without this site!
Rachel C.
I am on Pinterest at least once a day. I love how I am able to sort things out by boards and create any type of board I want. I have boards all the way from fashion to healthy snack. This is probably the best (and most used) app on my phone :-) A+++ for Pinterest!
Elva P.
Phoenix, AZ
Pinterest really gets you hooked! Its an amazing website that allows you to plan everything from birthday parties to a wedding. Its easy to navigate and makes it easy to separate your interests.
Korine G.
Hermitage, PA
I use this website off and on. It really has everything and anything you need. I love it! Recipes, hair styles, decorating ideas, gift ideas, the list goes on and on. Everything in one place.
Robin M.
Junction City, KS
I am not a big "pinner" however I surf pins for craft, make up and meal ideas. I like the ease of clicking and go. There are so many cool things to find on Pinterest with just a click of the mouse.
Antoinette R.
Sayreville, NJ
I may be addicted to this site. I love that i can access my boards on my tablet and it makes browsing and storing pictures so easy. No more millions of bookmarks and trying to remember. If i like it i pin it and the pins take you back to the source which is great
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!