BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Lindsay F.
N Salt Lake, UT
This is the place that I go to find anything and everything! If I'm looking for recipes, party designs, DIY projects or home decor. It's easy and fast. I wish it had less duplicates though.
Crystal L.
Jersey City, NJ
This is my of fav social media apps. You find so many great ideas on here. I use this to save recipes, clothing ideas, gardening and so much more.... If you don't have this app its must have.
Samantha M.
Roanoke, VA
Any and everything you could possibly imagine on one app/site! I use this for absolutely everything, questions about lawn care, home decorating, party planning, even what to have for dinner!
Kelsi M.
Chesterfield, VA
I literally could spend all day everyday on Pinterest. Its a great website for EVERYTHING literally. My favorite thing to do is pick out outfits for my day if I'm ever needing outfit advice.
Nikesha S.
Nashville, TN
From diy to school projects to hair pintrest has it all. I almost always find something inspirational to create. I follow a few boards if you have a recommendation user name is hairbyNikesha
Arcelia M.
I love love love Pinterest!! You can find almost anything on Pinterest. For me the one down side is that my closet is now full of jars, old clothes, magazines and old frames for diy projects.
Debbie B.
Fairbanks, AK
I think it is a great website to organize things that you find around the web and to establish your own personal style and see what others have found. I love all the how to's on there as well!
Amber B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Okay so I ABSOLUTELY loveeeee Pinterest I am always on it. usually when I'm on my phone or computer it is on Pinterest. my husband knows this is my favorite hobby and thing honestly, I get so many ideas and recipes and craft ideas I love it. you can get addicted.
Brianna D.
Cocoa, FL
I have been on Pinterest since I heard about the app. I don't check as often because of my schedule but I still love this. My favorite app I love the DIY projects too ! Best of all it's free!
Tara M.
Kansas City, MO
I love using Pinterest! There is so much to discover on there and I find everything from great beauty tips to wonderful recipes. It's an easy-to-use app and I enjoy browsing on it frequently!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!