BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Janeen P.
Rochester, NH
I absolutely love Pinterest! So addicting, I could literally spend hours on Pinterest! I love keeping things I love organized! I have made a few recipes from Pinterest and everyone loves them!!
Ashton C.
Statesville, NC
Pinterest is an amazing website for shopping and just ideas for everyday tasks. (cooking, makeup, hair, decorating, clothes, etc.) I love it so much and it's just one big family of alike minds!
Jacky C.
El centro
Pinterest is one of the BEST sites to find whatever you need. !!!!! They have different tutorials on hair, makeup, nails, cooking, and etc. This site is one you can never get tired of and theres always something new a person can learn every-time they go on it.
I am obsessed with this app, I love it because it has everything, from fashion ideas to reveries, to home hacks, decorating, diy, I just love this, it has everything you could possibly ask for.
Juliana S.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I can pin for hours at a time! I can find anything I need from recipes to how to's I cannot say I have one thing I have not found on here. The app is super easy to use. Any one from any age can use it
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Pinterest! It's amazing inspiration for my teaching, my crafting, and my cooking. There's nothing negative I can think of about it, and it makes my life so much neater, nicer, and tastier.
Brittany B.
Norfolk, VA
Pinterest is amazing! I love being able to have different boards for different pins to help me stay organized! For me its like a big inspiration board where I can place my thoughts and ideas!
Sunshine R.
Techie Expert Level 3
I can easily waste an entire day on Pinterest. It's a sickness. I have learned a lot on th8ngs t9 do around my house, ideas for it, lots of new recipes, vacation ideas. You name it, they have it
Dalia B.
Hialeah, Fl
I love pintrest if you don't know how to do something look it up there all the answers are there. DLY stuff are my favorite it has a lot of projects that can me done by you in your spare time.
Javin P.
Dawson Springs, KY
I love this website, it has ideas, how tos and all kinds of pictures. When in need of inspiration, or craft, or if I'm just bored, I always go to this. I have a board for everything from my wedding, children, shoes, and hair, and home decor. I love this website.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!