BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Debbie B.
Fairbanks, AK
I think it is a great website to organize things that you find around the web and to establish your own personal style and see what others have found. I love all the how to's on there as well!
Lauren A.
Pinterest is a good place to go to find inspiration and look at current trends in beauty and fashion. I often elaborate on pictures I've seen on Pinterest for fashion, beauty and home decor.
Jacqueline L.
Pinterest makes hobbies, crafts, recipe, and home improvement info easy to manage! I have found some amazing ideas from this site. Birthdays, and all other celebrations will never be the same!
Heather B.
Deridder, LA
I hate just sitting around the house all the time.. When I have some free time I like to stay crafty and decorate the house! So many of my decorations are homemade, like my coffee table. I like the distressed and country look. This site has so many great ideas!
Jaime C.
Tampa, FL
I love using Pinterest to discover new ideas on products or things to do / try out. Pinterest is full of things for ANYONE to find interesting and you can also find tips on everyday processes.
Robin M.
Junction City, KS
I am not a big "pinner" however I surf pins for craft, make up and meal ideas. I like the ease of clicking and go. There are so many cool things to find on Pinterest with just a click of the mouse.
McCalla E.
Marysville, WA
Okay. Pinterest has it all. It's just simply where I get all inspiration for everything. From room ideas to life hacks and inspirational quotes when your feeling down. Pinterest has it all.
Genevieve N.
Levittown, PA
This page is very very very addicting! i could not stop checking out Pinterest especially food, baking stuff, diy projects and a whole lot more. its a good resource for anything that you need!
Abby S.
Hudsonville, MI
Pinterest is my hobby and obsession. I get tons of ideas for crafts, home decor, food, activities, clothing, and anything else you could EVER think of from Pinterest! Couldn't recommend it more.
Bridget S.
Madison, IN
Pinterest is AMAZING and VERY addicting! I have found several ideas, recipes, etc and have over 6,000 pins so far! I highly recommend this but warn that you will become addicted to pinning. I even have the phone app which is much easier to pin from in my opinion.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!