BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Shaye J.
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm obsessed with Pinterest. I go there for inspiration on literally everything. Lately I've been getting dinner ideas from Pinterest and not one recipe failed to deliver a delicious meals.
Jessica B.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
I love this app and site. It is fun to see what other people have pinned and it is a great way to compile a bunch of unrelated items into one page and have easy access to them for reference.
Jean W.
East Alton , IL
Pinterest is the best site for getting ideas for birthday parties for your children, crafts to do with children and to get recipes. Great platform for sharing with friends and family as well.
Lindsey S.
West Reading, Pa
From DIY projects to nail designs, from tutorials on makeup to holiday decoration ideas, this website has everything. This is one of my go to sites. Has everything you can think of and more.
Abby S.
Hudsonville, MI
Pinterest is my hobby and obsession. I get tons of ideas for crafts, home decor, food, activities, clothing, and anything else you could EVER think of from Pinterest! Couldn't recommend it more.
Holly R.
Portsmouth, VA
It is great for giving me new dinner ideas. It's helped me find new seasonal crafts to do with my preschoolers. I love that it gives me the ability to bookmark all of my ideas on a subject in one place.
Dalia B.
Hialeah, Fl
I love pintrest if you don't know how to do something look it up there all the answers are there. DLY stuff are my favorite it has a lot of projects that can me done by you in your spare time.
Jessica C.
Brockton, MA
I love Pinterest. It can help me find ideas for anything from what to make for dinner, to how I should do my hair for an event to how to make a wreath from old t-shirts. It's a DIY-ers dream!
Karen S.
Sylvester, GA
Love Pinterest, lots of ideas on any subject that your interested in! Alot of DIY ideas and low cost ways of doing things. Warning thou it is highly addictive and you will lose track of time!
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
Pinterest has been so helpful as a teacher and future bride. I don't know how I would come up with all of these ideas without looking at pins and taking ideas. It is an excellent resource!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!