4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
What would I do without Pinterest? I learn how to cook, do my hair and makeup, be a good wife and keep a clean home all while saving the environment! Pinterest does it all and I am ADDICTED!
I love Pinterest. I could spend hours just going and clicking on every picture it shows. I have found some of the best recipies on here. Bummed that they took it off of Windows Phones though.
I LOVE Pinterest. I mean it! There is no other site like it. I can find any DIY project, recipe, trend setting style, hair cut, make up, idea's for my nails, travel idea, and so on and so on.
This is one of my favorite sites. It covers everything from at sand crafts to revamping your house. Very easy to manage and surf. Beware though you can catch yourself being on the site for extended amounts of time. But I guarantee that they will be enjoyable.
This is the go-to places for.. anything! You need a recipe? Bam! It's on Pinterest. You need decorating tips? BAM! It's on Pinterest. You need a picture of something? Bam! It's on Pinterest.
I am a Pinterest Addict! I have many boards covering everything from tattoos, recipes, Girl Scouts and movies I love to watch. I do plan my weekly menu from my boards and keep track of crafts I'd like to attempt, so it is really a very useful tool in my life!
I love Pinterest for many reasons -- I get all sorts of ideas and can share them with my friends and family. I can organize my recipes or my wedding. Its all visually available in one spot.
Pinterest Pinterest Pinterest..... I am obsessed with this!!!!!! So many things to look at, lots of it is very useful!! There are so many ideas you can get from here and do on your own. I love it!!!!! In a way it's like Instagram because it has pictures but WAY better!!!!
I have been using Pinterest for about a year now and I have gained so many things from it. From organization tips, recipes, crafts for my two year old, holiday ideas... The list goes on and on
I find tons of awesome recipes, decorating ideas, fashion inspiration and lots more on here! They have a category for just about everything! It's easy to spend hours looking over everything!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos