BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Ericka J.
Lakewood, Ca
What would I do without Pinterest? I learn how to cook, do my hair and makeup, be a good wife and keep a clean home all while saving the environment! Pinterest does it all and I am ADDICTED!
Erin R.
Tucson, AZ
I love Pinterest. I could spend hours just going and clicking on every picture it shows. I have found some of the best recipies on here. Bummed that they took it off of Windows Phones though.
Jenny R.
Janesville, WI
I LOVE Pinterest. I mean it! There is no other site like it. I can find any DIY project, recipe, trend setting style, hair cut, make up, idea's for my nails, travel idea, and so on and so on.
Leslie D.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is one of my favorite sites. It covers everything from at sand crafts to revamping your house. Very easy to manage and surf. Beware though you can catch yourself being on the site for extended amounts of time. But I guarantee that they will be enjoyable.
Annie S.
Swanton, VT
This is the go-to places for.. anything! You need a recipe? Bam! It's on Pinterest. You need decorating tips? BAM! It's on Pinterest. You need a picture of something? Bam! It's on Pinterest.
Marie H.
Darrington, WA
I am a Pinterest Addict! I have many boards covering everything from tattoos, recipes, Girl Scouts and movies I love to watch. I do plan my weekly menu from my boards and keep track of crafts I'd like to attempt, so it is really a very useful tool in my life!
Kristi D.
Windham, NH
I love Pinterest for many reasons -- I get all sorts of ideas and can share them with my friends and family. I can organize my recipes or my wedding. Its all visually available in one spot.
jessica c.
Los Angeles, CA
Pinterest Pinterest Pinterest..... I am obsessed with this!!!!!! So many things to look at, lots of it is very useful!! There are so many ideas you can get from here and do on your own. I love it!!!!! In a way it's like Instagram because it has pictures but WAY better!!!!
Jessica M.
New Milford, NJ
I have been using Pinterest for about a year now and I have gained so many things from it. From organization tips, recipes, crafts for my two year old, holiday ideas... The list goes on and on
Katelyn T.
Fayetteville, NC
I find tons of awesome recipes, decorating ideas, fashion inspiration and lots more on here! They have a category for just about everything! It's easy to spend hours looking over everything!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!