BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Kelsey H.
Woodlawn, VA
I absolutely love this site. I got so many DIY ideas, and study tools for college.They have a pin for every need, and it's a great way to shop. It's addicting, and I'd recommend it to everyone!
Jennifer B.
Carmichaels, PA
I really love Pinterest for their recipes. If you love to cook they always have something new and yummy, or just classic recipes for beginners. People of every age can use Pinterest and enjoy it.
Kayla V.
Kaukauna, WI
Pinterest is a great site to use if you want to learn more info on any topic or category in your lifestyle. Pinterest has a lot of DIYs and fitness write ups that can help you in your every day life. It makes it easy and interesting to learn knew things on a topic.
Robin Y.
Pinterest is the best creation ever! If you like crafty things, cooking, outdoors, pretty much anything Pinterest will inspire you. I have so man pins that i have to one day revisit! I Love it!!!
Ashlee F.
I love using Pinterest. It is a great way to search for all of your daily needs, from makeup to sports cars; Pinterest is the place to find all sorts of ideas! Very addicting, can't get enough.
melissa w.
Piggott, AR
Pinterest is like heaven!! From recipes to crafts to looking up a good quote. You can find ideas for weddings or birthdays or monday nights dinner. Who wouldn't love a one stop find all website!
Marilene A.
Kearny, NJ
I've used soooo many ideas from Pinterest. From activities for my 4 year old son to ideas to maximize my storage options in my tiny apartment. Never a dull moment while browsing through Pinterest
Elva P.
Phoenix, AZ
Pinterest really gets you hooked! Its an amazing website that allows you to plan everything from birthday parties to a wedding. Its easy to navigate and makes it easy to separate your interests.
Debbie B.
Fairbanks, AK
I think it is a great website to organize things that you find around the web and to establish your own personal style and see what others have found. I love all the how to's on there as well!
Danielle B.
Kinston , NC
I SWEAR MY FAV PAST TIME IS PINNING.. I DO IT IN THE MORNING, AT NIGHT... ON BREAK. YOU CAN GET SO MANY FITNES, FASHION, DIY, BEAUTY AND HEALTHY IDEAS UP HERE. I RECOMMEND THIS FOR ANY WOMAN
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!