BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Rachael S.
Canton, MI
I can't put my love for Pinterest into words. It's just an amazing website that is inspiring and helpful and fun all at the same time. If you don't have a Pinterest, I highly suggest you get one.
Mary T.
Canton, GA
Oh my, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pinterest!! I have found so many awesome things on there ranging from recipes to things to do with the kids, holiday ideas, diy crafts and more. It is a great resource!!
Kiri M.
Stevensville , MT
I will be honest and say that i resisted Pinterest at first beacuse I didn't understand it. Once I tried it i was hooked!!! It has everything about everything! If I am looking for something specific or just killing time I know I will find something great on there.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
I have over 100 boards & 15k pins. I can spend hours pinning things. Most I won't use, but it's about things I like. I've learned a lot through the site. I get amazing recipes from there, ect...
Jessica A.
Newville, PA
I love Pinterest!! It is an awesome website to find recipes, party ideas, home décor ideas, etc. The bad thing is it is easy to get addicted to. If I am not careful I could spend 2 hours on it.
Miranda P.
Ellerslie, GA
Pinterest is such a great sight to get inspirations or DIY instructions. Just about anything you want to create can easily be found on this site. Highly addictive! Easy to save ideas for later!
Teila a.
Havana, IL
Pinterest is a God send!! Not only does it help with things in your everyday life, but it also gives you ideas for crafts and projects for the kids.
It also helped me with a million ideas for my wedding...I was soo thankful during the time of my wedding planning!!
Justine H.
Mililani, HI
I could not love Pinterest anymore! It has given me dyi ideas, given me ideas for my wedding, helped me with great school ideas (I teach), recipes, and so much more. One of the best ideas yet!
Brandy C.
Groton, CT
Love pintrest!!! In my opinion it's better then Facebook, twitter or instagram. You can find everything on this site. How to make different recipes to quick hairstyles! A must have on any phone
Jordyn E.
Indianapolis, IN
First off, Pinterest is addicting, but in a good way. Its a website that you can spend hours on and can constantly find new things to cook, decorate, new ways to dress and much more. Its very rare that you go on Pinterest searching for things that you cannot find.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!