BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Lacey D.
Crest hill il
Once you get on Pinterest you will find it very hard to stop. I find myself checking under the categories (makeup,tattoos,& geek) daily. I could spend hours on it if i let myself. It gives great ideals,you can see what people like & dislike about stuff. I love it.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
My favorite app! Not just for ladies... I convinced my boyfriend to get it and follow work out boards and DIY home projects etc. Now we have shared boards for our recipes and home "to do" list.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Pinterest is so fantastic for when you're in a creative slump. To DIY around the house to gift ideas to makeup tutorials, it's just absolutely fantastic. I don't know what I would do without it!
Gina G.
I am always on Pinterest. It has helped me learn to cook. Throw a good birthday party for my kids. Help my ocd for organization. And gives me ideas to clean with no harsh chemicals which is amazing.
Michelle B.
Arizona
Absolutely don't browse Pinterest unless you've got a good 30 minutes to an hour or more; because, you're going to get sucked into a time warp and not even realize that much time has gone past!
Sara M.
Marcus Hook, PA
Pinterest is my favorite app of all time. I have it on all my devices. I've gotten all of my friends addicted to Pinterest as well. It's really easy to figure out, you just have to play around with it!
Oksana K.
Gresham, OR
Love, love Pinterest. I go here to get ideas and inspirations. When I'm at the gym, working out, I'm on Pinterest looking for snack ideas and new websites/blogs for healthy living. Awesome site.
Jordyn E.
Indianapolis, IN
First off, Pinterest is addicting, but in a good way. Its a website that you can spend hours on and can constantly find new things to cook, decorate, new ways to dress and much more. Its very rare that you go on Pinterest searching for things that you cannot find.
Autumn L.
Millis MA
I love Pinterest because it has so many good ideas! I get ideas for presents, home decoration, dinners, baked goods, fun things to do, and DIY's It's awesome! So many great things in one place :D
Marissa S.
Pinterest is such a great app! It has every topic you could hope for. It has great information on there. I use it to find projects and diys, as well as home remedies and clothing inspiration.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!