BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Amanda A.
Wichita, KS
I love Pinterest. If i want to know anything about anything my first searching location is Pinterest. This site has so many amazing ideas and things that you can diy for the home inside and out.
Amber B.
Goodyear, AZ
Pinterest is my everything for wedding planning, teaching resources, decorating, etc!! I just finished planning a wedding using multiple boards and everything came together to surpass my dreams!
Karla T.
Freehold , NJ
I love it! When I need some inspiration, new ideas or challenge myself with projects I go to this site, I have to say I have found many new nice projects that I was able to give them my own twist.
Liz H.
Batavia, IL
This site gives me all my ideas for my kids parties, and I love getting photo op ideas too! It really amazes me how crafty some people are, since I myself am not at all. Best online invention!!
Khadija N.
Brooklyn, NY
Everything is organized, easy to pin, great detail and the list goes on. Every time I go on Pinterest I get consumed in it and I don't realize an hour or more has gone by. I absolutely love it.
amanda w.
Techie Expert Level 1
I get so many epic ideas from this site! I have a board for everything! I have done a lot of projects around my home from here, as well as crafts and recipes! I even put up a fence with zip ties!
Michelle B.
Love Pinterest. Get online and check out new lifestyle ideas, recipes, home design creations, photography...... I could go on and on. Really opened my eyes to some beautiful people and blogs!
Jennifer B.
Carmichaels, PA
I really love Pinterest for their recipes. If you love to cook they always have something new and yummy, or just classic recipes for beginners. People of every age can use Pinterest and enjoy it.
Jessica A.
Newville, PA
I love Pinterest!! It is an awesome website to find recipes, party ideas, home décor ideas, etc. The bad thing is it is easy to get addicted to. If I am not careful I could spend 2 hours on it.
Kayce R.
Crawford, NE
The best thing about Pinterest is that I can find things for all of my hobbies in one place! There is everything from ideas for my house and for my kids to tattoo designs for me and my husband!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!