BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Alexandra Q.
Mesa, AZ
I love Pinterest for everything from fashion and makeup ideas to activities for my kids! i find it easy to use and addicting! my only problem is actually completing all of the projects i find.
Susan M.
Clinton Township, MI
I cant find tell you how much I love Pinterest! I usually spend hours there and my husband gets nervous when he sees me on, he just knows that I am going to find something I need, or need to do or have for the house. He isn't complaining about the recipes I find tho..
Krystal R.
E Northport, NY
I am addicted to Pinterest! It has become my digital cookbook. I love seeing how the recipes worked for other people. I also find great crafts and tons of other things like fashion art and more.
Erica R.
North haven, Ct
I have found many great ideas on this social media app. I have done things for my sister shower and for many things for my self. I will always use this app when i need help on a special event ].
Ashton C.
Statesville, NC
Pinterest is an amazing website for shopping and just ideas for everyday tasks. (cooking, makeup, hair, decorating, clothes, etc.) I love it so much and it's just one big family of alike minds!
Kayla B.
Seville, OH
Pinterest is the perfect place to look for inspiration to get creative, fit, makeup tips, health, holidays anything! I have boards when I can organize the pins that I want to save! I love this site!
Jessica h.
Central, SC
Love Pinterest, it has awesome pages where you can find anything you want. I think everyone should have a Pinterest account. I can spend hours looking up just about anything I want on Pinterest.
Katie A.
Galion , OH
I am on here all the time looking for inspiration and Pinterest is the place that always works. there are so many things to look up and get ideas from. you will really get addicted to this site!
Kara A.
Medford, NJ
Pinterest is the best place for recipes, home ideas, and fashion. I'm currently moving and needed inspiration for my living room and bedroom and found everything i needed and more!! def recommend
Brandi B.
Dayton, TX
This is a great app. I look at Pinterest everyday . It has everything you can think of. I love the fact that you cal repin pins to your own categories an look at them anytime you want. They also have a search engine. Just type in what you looking for and there it is.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!