BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Nicole B.
This app and website is the bomb! This is where I've been planning my wedding for the past three years and I'm only almost twenty! But this is also where I find delicious recipes and DIY stuff!
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
I go to Pinterest specifically for DIY's and I find the best ideas and the majority of them are super easy and fun to make. If you're looking for a place for DIY's Pinterest is the place to go.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
I love it! When I need some inspiration, new ideas or challenge myself with projects I go to this site, I have to say I have found many new nice projects that I was able to give them my own twist.
Noelle M.
Landrum, SC
I love Pinterest! I found most of the ideas for my wedding, home decorating, and especially my nursery on Pinterest! It is the only place I find recipes and all my DIY projects! Great website!
Melissa G.
Florence, SC
I've been using Pinterest for a long time and I admit I have spent entire days scrolling through the endless recipes, DIY projects, and creative ideas. The possibilities are endless on Pinterest!
misty p.
Evansville, IN
I Love this app its one of my favorite of all time!!!!! I Found the way I wanted to paint my living room on this app and may delicious recipes also. There are so many thing to view on this app.
Elizabeth G.
Palmdale, CA
Pinterest is such an awesome site to look for either DIY projects and ideas such as baking, party ideas, ect. All the way to cute pictorials on hair and makeup :) It is basically a site with pictures and ideas of almost anything you can think of! Definitely worth it!
Carissa P.
Baskin, LA
Pinterest is all things good rolled into one site. Photos, ideas, recipes, designs, tutorials, snarky pics, memes...its all there!!! I currently have nearly 10K pins and over 660 followers.
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
Pinterest is one of my top 5 apps, and I'm an app fanatic. It's the place on the web to keep up with trends in just about every area imaginable as well as organize and file them for future use.
Erin S.
Mc Clure, PA
I am not sure who came up with this website but they were genius. I wish I would have thought of it. All of your fav decorating, crafting, recipes, etc. all in one place!! It has something for everybody. Creative brains getting together make the most amazing things!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!