Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,186 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
It makes everything better spend all day on it love it it has lots of memes and other things it has clothing and alll types of thing slime and bands I personally love the bands it doesn’t neeed to improve it is already good yes everything on it is so.
You can spend hours on this site. It is very easy to navigate through and I love the way how you can save things to different boards and find them easy later. I have had my account for many years and i love seeing what i first posted when i first joined!
Pinterest is one of my favorite apps of all time. I’m a creative person and love to plan events and I’ve gotten so many incredible ideas from Pinterest. I love being able to share boards with friends when planning parties and finding cute and fun DIY and craft projects!
Pinterest is my go to on a daily basis. I love to cook and diy’s and this app definitely provides additional help with recipes and arts and crafts. This is part of my planning when I am planning to go to the grocery stores... it also helps with many different things from fashion, cars, weddings, birthdays, graduation ideas, accessories, home decor, etc
I love this app because you can find literally everything but what I go for when I go on this is style ideas or diy's there so creative and unique , I definitely recommend this app !
OMG!! life saver!!!!!!! My go to for everything, any holiday or family get together this is where I go. I love that there's a variety of things from food to beauty!! I literally use this app everyday!! I would recommend this to any and everyone!!!
Ah! Pinterest is one of my all-time favorite websites and a great place to get inspiration for me, as a lifestyle blogger. The hair and outfit ideas are great, along with all the recipe options! So much fun to browse during leisure time online!
I love pintrest!!!!! I always get cute ideas for DIY projects on there and I love it!! I usually create mood boards or just find inspiration. It's one of my favorite websites, I'd highly recommend it! I could honestly spend hours on there everyday
my absolute favorite app!! it has EVERYTHING you could ever need. you could use it for DIY ideas, recipes, party ideas, shopping, housing ideas, etc. (everything) it’s great for inspiration or just boredom. i would recommend this app for everyone! (:
I am in love with Pinterest. It has great ideas for everything you could dream of! I like that they started an option where you can buy pins. I have loved this website from the very beginning!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos