BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Niya_post P.
St louis
It makes everything better spend all day on it love it it has lots of memes and other things it has clothing and alll types of thing slime and bands  I personally love the bands it  doesn’t neeed to improve it is already good yes everything on it is so.
Emily B.
Ames, IA
You can spend hours on this site. It is very easy to navigate through and I love the way how you can save things to different boards and find them easy later. I have had my account for many years and i love seeing what i first posted when i first joined!
Chelsea G.
Pinterest is one of my favorite apps of all time. I’m a creative person and love to plan events and I’ve gotten so many incredible ideas from Pinterest. I love being able to share boards with friends when planning parties and finding cute and fun DIY and craft projects!
J B.
Pinterest is my go to on a daily basis. I love to cook and diy’s and this app definitely provides additional help with recipes and arts and crafts. This is part of my planning when I am planning to go to the grocery stores... it also helps with many different things from fashion, cars, weddings, birthdays, graduation ideas, accessories, home decor, etc
Blanca M.
I love this app because you can find literally everything but what I go for when I go on this is style ideas or diy's there so creative and unique , I definitely recommend this app !
Denver S.
Marshfield
OMG!! life saver!!!!!!! My go to for everything, any holiday or family get together this is where I go. I love that there's a variety of things from food to beauty!! I literally use this app everyday!! I would recommend this to any and everyone!!!
Emma L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Ah! Pinterest is one of my all-time favorite websites and a great place to get inspiration for me, as a lifestyle blogger. The hair and outfit ideas are great, along with all the recipe options! So much fun to browse during leisure time online!
Jonnay V.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love pintrest!!!!! I always get cute ideas for DIY projects on there and I love it!! I usually create mood boards or just find inspiration. It's one of my favorite websites, I'd highly recommend it! I could honestly spend hours on there everyday
meadow c.
Paragould, AR
my absolute favorite app!! it has EVERYTHING you could ever need. you could use it for DIY ideas, recipes, party ideas, shopping, housing ideas, etc. (everything) it’s great for inspiration or just boredom. i would recommend this app for everyone! (:
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
I am in love with Pinterest. It has great ideas for everything you could dream of! I like that they started an option where you can buy pins. I have loved this website from the very beginning!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!