BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Brandy C.
Groton, CT
Love pintrest!!! In my opinion it's better then Facebook, twitter or instagram. You can find everything on this site. How to make different recipes to quick hairstyles! A must have on any phone
Samantha F.
Beaverton, OR
I have to make myself get off of Pinterest or I will literally spend all day on there. I have too many pins to remember and multiple boards. I mostly use it for cooking and painting stuff, but there are a lot of good ideas for kids stuff and marriage related things.
Bianca S.
Victorville, CA
I love Pinterest more than anything. I usually look at it everyday just to keep me busy and give me ideas. I love all of the do it yourself ideas they give you. You can search practically anything and Pinterest will gives you a list of cool and adorable things to do.
Elizabeth E.
Once you start using Pinterest - you will never stop. it's so addictive. great for fashion, foods to try, crafts, makeup, sports, movies, books ... you think it up - it will be there. go look.
Sarah C.
Gorham
There nothing I hate about Pinterest. If I ever need anything - a recipe, craft idea, buy a handmade gift, get any kind of idea or just browse, I go to Pinterest. Every girl needs a Pinterest!!!
Alisha V.
Pinterest is such a fun way to find ideas for anything your heart desires. Any time I need suggestions for recipes, craft projects, costume ideas, or anything else, I know I'll find what I need on here. I also like that you can send pins to people on your friends list.
Michelle B.
Love Pinterest. Get online and check out new lifestyle ideas, recipes, home design creations, photography...... I could go on and on. Really opened my eyes to some beautiful people and blogs!
Owen M.
Prosser, WA
I absolutely love Pinterest! I use it for helpful tips, style ideas and cooking recipes. Anytime I log in I always find something that catches my eye and is helpful to me in one way or another.
Oksana K.
Gresham, OR
Love, love Pinterest. I go here to get ideas and inspirations. When I'm at the gym, working out, I'm on Pinterest looking for snack ideas and new websites/blogs for healthy living. Awesome site.
Swati P.
Melrose, MA
I love Pinterest and use it all the time for finding anything to everything. From latest fashion trends to unique recipies, home decor to party planning. U name it. Pinterest has everything!!

Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!