BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Justine H.
Mililani, HI
I could not love Pinterest anymore! It has given me dyi ideas, given me ideas for my wedding, helped me with great school ideas (I teach), recipes, and so much more. One of the best ideas yet!
Hope C.
Pensacola, FL
Great, easy to navigate website! There are all sprts of categories on here and something for everyone. Recipes, DIYs, fashion, humor, you name it. If you don't have Pinterest you are missing out!
chelsey h.
I am a Pinterest addict!!! I am on it almost everyday (no shame). It has amazing fashion ideas, DIYs, recipes, humor, etc. There's nothing else that will ever be as good as this site right here
Kara A.
Medford, NJ
Pinterest is the best place for recipes, home ideas, and fashion. I'm currently moving and needed inspiration for my living room and bedroom and found everything i needed and more!! def recommend
Gina G.
I am always on Pinterest. It has helped me learn to cook. Throw a good birthday party for my kids. Help my ocd for organization. And gives me ideas to clean with no harsh chemicals which is amazing.
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
Pinterest is the bomb! I love it especially for fashion i love to see the new fashion ideas and outfits and just save them in your folder! And makeup and so many things and ideas its awsome!
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
My favorite app! Not just for ladies... I convinced my boyfriend to get it and follow work out boards and DIY home projects etc. Now we have shared boards for our recipes and home "to do" list.
salma h.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Pinterest. It's a fun and creative to spend time. Yea some hacks and stuff don't work but it's still fun to try. You can fine latest fashion. You can find anything on there. Best app ever
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
Pinterest is so fantastic for when you're in a creative slump. To DIY around the house to gift ideas to makeup tutorials, it's just absolutely fantastic. I don't know what I would do without it!
Kia D.
Bear, DE
This is my new addiction and current hobby. I love searching the net for fashion, early childhood ideas, recipes, etc. and get to save them all on pintrest. What a great binder of my favorite things. If you're not on it yet, I would encourage you to get involved.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!