BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Hope C.
Pensacola, FL
Great, easy to navigate website! There are all sprts of categories on here and something for everyone. Recipes, DIYs, fashion, humor, you name it. If you don't have Pinterest you are missing out!
Jennifer B.
Carmichaels, PA
I really love Pinterest for their recipes. If you love to cook they always have something new and yummy, or just classic recipes for beginners. People of every age can use Pinterest and enjoy it.
Joscelyn B.
Wallis, TX
One of the best free apps Iv used. Theres lots of stuff on here thats helped me recently moving out into a apartment. Iv made everything from Christmas gifts to home decor! And don't forget health and beauty tips! It has something for literally EVERYTHING! I LOVE IT!
Patricia C.
Chariton, IA
I LOVE Pinterest! I am able to get a variety of workouts, challenges, and healthy recipes for myself and my family. I also use it to come up with fun games to do with my sons to keep them active!
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
Pinterest is the bomb! I love it especially for fashion i love to see the new fashion ideas and outfits and just save them in your folder! And makeup and so many things and ideas its awsome!
Victoria B.
Willow Spring, NC
Pinterest is my go to site! Whether it's for parties, cleaning tips or just day to day things to know! I can search for whatever I'm looking for and have millions of options! I use it everyday!
Danielle B.
Silver Springs, NV
Whoever came up with this is genius! I have learned so much from Pinterest from how to cook, to home remedies, to diy projects, to just great ideas I'd love to try one day. Long live Pinterest!
Tiffany G.
Pinterest is my go to source for inspiration of all kinds. I love viewing and putting together collections of my favorite things. It's a great way to bookmark an idea and come back to it later.
Laurie V.
Lake Charles, LA
Oh my word! Pinterest is my go-to for just about everything! Every time I struggle with how to do something, or need an idea on what do to, I turn to Pinterest! So many wonderful and helpful ideas! Really don't know how I functioned before Pinterest came into my life!
Liz H.
Batavia, IL
This site gives me all my ideas for my kids parties, and I love getting photo op ideas too! It really amazes me how crafty some people are, since I myself am not at all. Best online invention!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!