BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Patricia C.
Chariton, IA
I LOVE Pinterest! I am able to get a variety of workouts, challenges, and healthy recipes for myself and my family. I also use it to come up with fun games to do with my sons to keep them active!
Jen F.
Dallas, TX
Such an addictive site and app. I am constantly "pinning" ideas. I've used this to pick house paint color and hairstyles. I've gotten ideas for everything from decorating at the holidays to what to give as a teacher gift. Not sure how I ever made it without Pinterest.
Ashlee F.
I love using Pinterest. It is a great way to search for all of your daily needs, from makeup to sports cars; Pinterest is the place to find all sorts of ideas! Very addicting, can't get enough.
Khadija N.
Brooklyn, NY
Everything is organized, easy to pin, great detail and the list goes on. Every time I go on Pinterest I get consumed in it and I don't realize an hour or more has gone by. I absolutely love it.
Tiffany G.
Pinterest is my go to source for inspiration of all kinds. I love viewing and putting together collections of my favorite things. It's a great way to bookmark an idea and come back to it later.
Melissa G.
Florence, SC
I've been using Pinterest for a long time and I admit I have spent entire days scrolling through the endless recipes, DIY projects, and creative ideas. The possibilities are endless on Pinterest!
Brandi D.
Greenwood, IN
I love love LOVE Pinterest! I spend more hrs a day on Pinterest than I do anywhere else. You can find whatever your looking for...and even run across amazing things that you aren't looking for !
Elizabeth G.
Palmdale, CA
Pinterest is such an awesome site to look for either DIY projects and ideas such as baking, party ideas, ect. All the way to cute pictorials on hair and makeup :) It is basically a site with pictures and ideas of almost anything you can think of! Definitely worth it!
Claudia V.
Fontana , Ca
Great site that offers many Diy ideas, recently had a country chic themed party and was able to do all my own decorations even lamps, from all the different posts. My guest were so impressed they thought I had hired a professional to do all the decorations and set up.
Nicole B.
This app and website is the bomb! This is where I've been planning my wedding for the past three years and I'm only almost twenty! But this is also where I find delicious recipes and DIY stuff!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!