BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Abigail B.
Cedar Grove, NC
I absolutely love Pinterest. Its great because when I look through my pins, its basically a website of only things I like. Its so much fun and I already have over 13,000 pins. Great way to find new ideas and to see what kind of things my friends like. I'm so addicted!
Kristin R.
This site is awesome! I spend more time on this site than any other social networking sites combined! I definitely wish you could have your own blog-type options on Pinterest, and they could definitely make the site more user friendly with extra perks, but it's awesome!
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
I love pinetrest because i can use it for anything from cooking ti birthday parties to wedding or even simple diys for home improvements if you havent tried i out i really recommend you try it out!!
Gabriella R.
Pinterest is great because you get to share ideas with people who share your interests and you get to customize it to what you like and want to see. I hardly do anything now without consulting it!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I really never got into Pinterest that much I did pin a little when I was looking for birthday ideas and stuff but other than that I have not used it much Its cool though I think ill give it another go
Emily P.
Bloomfield, NJ
Pinterest is absolutely addicting. Whether you're looking for decorating ideas for your house/apartment or looking for a cool nail design, you can find it all on this website. If you don't already have an account, I'd recommend signing up right now. You won't regret it!
Jamieko G.
Nashville, TN
I love Pinterest and think it is amazing. I use it for entertainment, finding good food ideas, workouts, even tips on therapy for my practice. What a great way to get everything together on one site so you don't have to search through the entire web. Thank you for this!!
Erin P.
Pinterest is great for recipes, wedding planning, party planning, super cute DIYs...you name it! The only con is that the endless scrolling will keep you on there for longer than you want to be! :)
Angel S.
Mayville, NY
I am absolutely obsessed with Pinterest, you can find the most amazing things on there. I love finding new recipes to try..and even found an awesome project for my son for the 100th day of school.
Kendra P.
Keedysville, MD
My guilty pleasure, my obsession. Seriously I should get paid with how much I pin things! I wish it had been created YEARS ago. Bring scatter - brained this page helps me organize all of my ideas!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!