BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Jennifer J.
Santa Maria, CA
I love using Pinterest so much! I've been with it since almost the beginning and it just keeps getting better and easier to use. The downside is how much time I can waste when I am on this website.
Jessica w.
All time Favorite APP! I am so glad this website and app were created. I get so many ideas, recipes and just funny memes from Pinterest. I'm always talking about DIYs that I got from here and everyone has always enjoyed the recipes that I've made and found off Pinterest.
Kassidi P.
Pinterest is so fun and helpful. It's all your ideas and inspirations in one place. Plus, I have learned so many different recipes, and I never come up short when making a handmade gift for someone.
Christy K.
OWEGO, NY
I am pretty much obsessed with Pinterest, there are so many interesting ideas. There are pretty good recipes on there that make me hungry and other good ideas that you can use in every day life.
Michelle C.
Absolutely love Pinterest. Love getting inspired by things I see on there. I get many ideas for DIY on there.. Especially for my daughters nursery and the other rooms in my house. I also make at least 3 of my dinners from recipes on there. I highly recommend this website!
Michele F.
I often pin my blog posts on here - brings in great traffic. Also introduces me to new readers + other blogs I was unaware of. Also excellent for recipes, classroom decor, + whatever else you need.
Erika G.
Fergus Falls, MN
Pinterest gives me ideas on what clothes to wear, to how to style my hair, to what kind of arts and crafts to do, and my next meal (recipes). It is so addicting could pin all day getting new ideas!
Melissa M.
Kyle, TX
This site is a-maz-ing. You can find all kinds of unique ideas and products that you otherwise may never have heard of. It's also an excellent way to organize your thoughts. I've been using it to keep my recipes and plan my wedding...don't know what I'd do without it!
Stephanie R.
Philadelphia, PA
I am completely obsessed with this app! It basically has anything you can ever want or need. I love the clothing and food section. I love the cute outfit ideas and great food recipes. ALSO DIY crafts are a must do! I have done so many cute projects around the house . LOVE
Dawn H.
Charlotte, NC
I am always able to find new ideas on Pinterest!! Sometimes I find my self drifting to new topics to look up once on there because it can be so addictive when you find soooo much info out there!!!!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!