BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Charity G.
Sanford, FL
I absolutely love Pinterest. I get so many great ideas on recipes, crafts, home decor, organization, fashion, and just about anything else you could think of. I would recommend this site to anybody.
Selina W.
El Cajon, CA
God I love Pinterest. It's an obsession, really. I find myself constantly saying "let me show you what I found on Pinterest!" Or "I'm glad you like it, I got the idea from Pinterest". Recipes, diy projects, clothing ideas, you name it and it's on Pinterest. I'm in love.
Nazareth A.
Bellflower, CA
Pinterest is my go to site when I'm feeling creative. I've used it several times when planning for my little boys party and need some creative ideas. I'm constantly pinning hair, makeup, or nail art ideas. When I'm at the shop, I show the image and voila it's done.
Amanda A.
Conyers, GA
I love Pinterest! I always find new DIY things to do and clothes I want to buy in the future. But most of the stuff on Pinterest gets circulated ALOT. I'll find myself reading the same pin 6 times. I just feel like if you're on it enough, things all begin to look the same.
jamie b.
Whittier, CA
Pintrest oh let me tell you I'm obssed lol I'm on that more then Instagram fb etc... I get all my ideas from there to hair and makeup to home the crafts for my kid they just have so many good ideas
Ashley F.
Folsom, CA
Pinterest is amazing. I find great recipes, beautiful pictures, awesome DIY projects, and so much more. It's also a great tool to use for promoting my beauty blog. I love everything about Pinterest!
Gabriella R.
Pinterest is great because you get to share ideas with people who share your interests and you get to customize it to what you like and want to see. I hardly do anything now without consulting it!
Stephanie M.
Sebewaing, MI
I use this app almost daily. If I'm stuck on what to make for dinner, what activities to do for my kids at school or how to clean a certain piece of furniture it's all right there at my fingertips.
Kendra P.
Keedysville, MD
My guilty pleasure, my obsession. Seriously I should get paid with how much I pin things! I wish it had been created YEARS ago. Bring scatter - brained this page helps me organize all of my ideas!
Lauren B.
Toronto, OH
Pinterest has become part of my everyday life. I check it frequently and pin multiple things a day. Have made many delicious recipes, fun crafts, and was very instrumental for ideas for my wedding.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!