BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Lucy K.
Littleton, CO
What did we do before Pinterest? buy expensive magazines and then we couldn't go back and find that specific kitchen you fell in love with, whomever invented Pinterest is a genius and I thank you!
Cyndie R.
El Monte, CA
I love pinning and sharing ideas. It'sa great site for browsing. They have an excellent app too since I'm on my smartphone majority of the time it's nice to be able to use pintrest smoothly. Love.
julie m.
Its like crack once you start you cant stop, and before you know it its 4 hrs later and you have lost half your day. its addictive and I absolutely love every bit of it. pin away people and have fun doing so. if you don't know what you want for dinner....well go pinning
Jessica N.
Atlanta, GA
I've had a Pinterest account for awhile now but have recently been using it a lot. It is GREAT for looking for fun, new recipes or ways to get workouts in. It has become my own personal recipe book.
Ana R.
I hate Pinterest because I love Pinterest so much. Its so tempting! I introduced it to my little sister and she is obsessed. So many great DIY's and tutorials. Its such a helpful and fun platform.
Shanealee R.
Moorhead, MN
This site it great, whatever your interests are you can find them here! I have found so many great ideas for redecorating, food recipes, event planning, shopping, you name it, all on this website.
Ciara W.
I love pintrest! I am sooooo addicted! I am always on it either looking at recipes, craft ideas, fashion, cute animals........ect the list goes on and on. This is perfect for finding new ideas.
Christina H.
Corvallis, OR
I don't get addicted to a lot of things on the interwebs, but ohhh, Pinterest has my heart, my soul, my everything. From ideas about how to decorate your home, your party, your kid, DIY crafts, food, ohh the food ideas you will find! Seriously worth every addicting moment
Darci H.
Greenville, SC
I am absolutely addicted to this site!! Endless "stuff" to look at, delicious meals to try, ways to decorate for your next party and don't forget all the trendy outfits to wear at your that party!
Katy H.
Seguin, TX
I used to keep a binder full of pages torn out of magazine but now I can keep all my ideas and wishlists organized online! And I never have to worry about forgetting my binder or it getting ruined!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!