BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Serena G.
Lowell, MA
I made an account on this site and nothing really grabbed me. It didn't catch my attention at all. I don't care for it very much but other people have given it great reviews so maybe that's just me.
Selina W.
El Cajon, CA
God I love Pinterest. It's an obsession, really. I find myself constantly saying "let me show you what I found on Pinterest!" Or "I'm glad you like it, I got the idea from Pinterest". Recipes, diy projects, clothing ideas, you name it and it's on Pinterest. I'm in love.
Amber M.
Louisa, KY
I love Pinterest. You can find anything on there, great ideas. Many craft ideas, health, and so much more. I like how your sharing your ideas or creations with other people, makes it very useful.
Crystal S.
LOVE Pinterest, i go on this site SEVERAL times a day if I'm not busy!
i have every board you can think of, cooking, quotes, fitness, holidays, beauty & wedding ideas.
Great ideas! love this site!
Claudia H.
Men everywhere are falling in love with Pinterest and thanking Pinterest for the delicious new meals that eat I am sure! Highly addictive but a great way to share life through pictures and advice!
Alex T.
Indianapolis, IN
I resisted making an account to 2 years, but I finally succumbed to signing up for it. It's way too addicting for its own good, so make sure you don't have anything important to do before logging on
Erika G.
Fergus Falls, MN
Pinterest gives me ideas on what clothes to wear, to how to style my hair, to what kind of arts and crafts to do, and my next meal (recipes). It is so addicting could pin all day getting new ideas!
Deana H.
Pinterest is that kinda app that you wish you had in real life. It's amazing. It's additive. Great for recipes ideas, organizing ideas, or even ideas in general. Once you're in it, you cannot stop!
Katarina S.
Opelika, AL
I love Pinterest because there are many things that you find there that you like such as crafts, styles, and unique recipes! If you like to learn how to make new things then you will love this site!
Kristin J.
Rocky Mount, VA
I love Pinterest. I love being able to have recipes all in one place as well as my interests. I enjoy seeing the diy boards and ways to decorate different rooms of a house. I just love this site!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!