BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Kristina A.
I love Pinterest! I also really love the community on Pinterest. I do wish that they would stop changing a lot of the features there and if they are going to change them to fix them for the better.
Hannah E.
It doesn't matter if you're looking for the newest trend or something a little off the beaten path, Pinterest has ideas for every style and personality. Whether you're looking for new workouts, funny pictures, recipes or decorating tips, Pinterest has something for you!
Robin B.
Gurnee, Il
Pinterest is great. Yes it is addicting, but it has everything. I use Pinterest to get ideas for dinner, baking, home decor, makeup, hair, etc. I can rely on Pinterest to find what I'm looking for.
Jahaira B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I spend a lot of time on pintrest...to look for recipes or something to do with my boys. Ideas for a party. It is my first go to place for any ideas or just to spend time looking at pretty things.
Amy K.
Wexford, PA
I love using Pinterest to organize all the good ideas I find online. I found many good recipes via Pinterest and craft ideas.

I often find that when you click on a pin it's a broken link or not as appeared. I often find myself wasting too much time on this website.
Marina C.
I love love love Pinterest, it has a little bit of something for everyone. I go to this site for home improvement, dinner ideas, make up tutorials, hottest trend reports! This only thing to be sceptical about is the food section 50/50 whether or not the food will be good.
Brittany S.
Athens, TN
Who doesn't love Pinterest? I have learned so many things via Pinterest. Great makeup tips, home remedies, recipes, anything you want you can probably find something on it on Pinterest. I love it!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I really never got into Pinterest that much I did pin a little when I was looking for birthday ideas and stuff but other than that I have not used it much Its cool though I think ill give it another go
Candous D.
I got to Pinterest for everything. cake ideas, party themes ideas. DIY projects. recipes. fashion. photography absolutely every single thing you may ever need you can use Pinterest to help you!
Jamieko G.
Nashville, TN
I love Pinterest and think it is amazing. I use it for entertainment, finding good food ideas, workouts, even tips on therapy for my practice. What a great way to get everything together on one site so you don't have to search through the entire web. Thank you for this!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!