BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Elanna S.
Kelso, WA
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest. Anytime I need to look up something Pinterest is my go-to site. I also love to just go on there for anything. It's so easy to pass time on and it has SO much to find.
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
My go to everyday. I'm never bored thanks to Pinterest. It helps me organize, take mental notes for later, plan gifts at Christmas. And when I need a good laugh, it allows me to search via humor :)
Hannah E.
It doesn't matter if you're looking for the newest trend or something a little off the beaten path, Pinterest has ideas for every style and personality. Whether you're looking for new workouts, funny pictures, recipes or decorating tips, Pinterest has something for you!
Adriana N.
Redwood City, CA
I am obsessed with this app on my Ipod. I am never not on it! You can find anything you will ever need on this website, from tips on hairstyle, fashion, home decor, kids, etc. I love this website!
Marina C.
I love love love Pinterest, it has a little bit of something for everyone. I go to this site for home improvement, dinner ideas, make up tutorials, hottest trend reports! This only thing to be sceptical about is the food section 50/50 whether or not the food will be good.
Chelsea E.
While Pinterest is amazing for idea searching and organization, I feel like I don't think for myself anymore. If I need an answer I instantly turn to Pinterest. Not bad, but sometimes frustrating.
Amy S.
Orlando, FL
I love Pinterest! I can find everything from healthy recipes, amazing photography, effective workouts, and awesome diy projects. I love that you can share boards with friends and make it personal.
Jenni F.
Newbern, TN
Pinterest inspires ideas for all kinds of wedding projects! It not only provides links to great unique ideas to implement into your wedding, but it also gives ideas for vows, music, and lots more!
Jahaira B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I spend a lot of time on pintrest...to look for recipes or something to do with my boys. Ideas for a party. It is my first go to place for any ideas or just to spend time looking at pretty things.
Courtney B.
Katy, TX
Pinterest is the best website for pretty much everything. Any time that I need any ideas for recipes, teacher gifts, DIY, decorating, makeup looks, anything I know that I can find it on Pinterest!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!