BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Diavian J.
Bronx, NY
Pinterest is a fun app where you can make boards of different products of all kinds or Do It Yourself (DIY) products, anything really and keep record of these things in an orderly fashion in the tip of your fingers.  You can create boards for the different things that you like and always go back to review them! I would definitely recommend Pinterest to anyone
Madonna J.
I've seen a lot of awesome things in Pinterest. The bad thing is.. there's so much going on. I find hard to get around the site. Too many things going on cause distractions. I prefer YouTube if you're trying to find a diy
Leah G.
Toledo, OH
Whoever came up with Pinterest is awesome. I love getting on it to find recipes, crafts, projects, etc. I'm on Pinterest all the time and it's easy to spend hours and not even realize it.
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
I remember last Christmas I was just beginning to hear about Pinterest and I really didn't know to much about what it was except that it was calling my name to pay attention and get on the board. I found myself so caught-up in what I was seeing that it consumed my every waking hour and minute of the day. My husband thought sure that I had a secret admirer or something because I stayed so into all about Pinterest. I asure him that it was just something new that was going on online. But not like FaceBook and so much more pretty and informational and good recipes and ideas about how to do almost anything craft wise that you would want to know how to do. And ideas on decorating for any occassion.
I got to the point where it would not let me have any more boards and that was disappointing. So I begin to finally slack off the activity for a while and I do still go in and look at whats new but I know that it has been very enjoyible for me to do Pinterest. I think when I looked tonight I had over 37,000 pins and over 950 followers. So it has been fun seeing people from so many places in the world. Sharing the ideas and just having fun.
Karen T.
Adelanto, CA
Techie Expert Level 4
Best place to go to when need inspiration for a project. Perfect for party planning. New things added everyday, you will definitely find something to create in this website. So many categories to look at. Food recipe ideas and party themes, costume ideas.
Saglara O.
Arlington, WA
I use as searching for eye makeup ideas and mini tutorials and cooking recipes! I use it everyday to look through what's new in there. Very useful you can just pick your interests and follow them :) also you can do search on particular things u want to find
Lindsey J.
Manhattan, KS
This website is so great and innovative. It gives people a creative outlet and find ways to organize ideas they have. I like that it has a variety of things on there. I use it when I am bored because I know I will on there alot. I would recommend to others
Danielle L.
Washington Township
I've used Pinterest to plan an entire bridal shower for my sister in law, crafts for just about every holiday/ season and even for new recipes and workouts. I love the variety of things you can find on there. I use it probably once a week if not more !
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
Who doesn't love Pinterest. What is not to love. There are so many wonderful ideas. Its great to share with friends and family. I always secretly hope that friends and family get gift ideas off of Pinterest for me cause I have so much stuff pinned on there that I wish I had! Lol The downfall..well it is the ultimate procrastinators tool. You pin so many good ideas that there is never enough time to actually do them! Haha but honestly if I could improve one thing about Pinterest it would be to have sub categories on boards. For instance..During all my wedding planning I wished so badly I could pin to wedding/cakes or wedding/dresses or wedding/photography but have all those boards under a general "Wedding board" It would have been so convenient! Another use for that would be you could have a general "Holidays" board then have sub categories for different holidays! I could go on and on!
Iranea F.
Edinburg , TX
I love this app! You. An find ideas on almost anything including hair, makeup, fitness, DIYs! I like how everything is easy to find. It's also free! Worth the download. You must download it if you need inspiration/ ideas♡
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!