4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I love Pinterest and thing it's a great way to get ideas for tons of things from recipes to decorating to fashion. The only downfall is that sometimes I find that the things I see are repetitive.
I love using Pinterest so much! I've been with it since almost the beginning and it just keeps getting better and easier to use. The downside is how much time I can waste when I am on this website.
What did we do before Pinterest? buy expensive magazines and then we couldn't go back and find that specific kitchen you fell in love with, whomever invented Pinterest is a genius and I thank you!
The best way to find and share quick recipes and helpful house tips. Also a great way to share style points, hair tips and the helpful do's and don'ts on just about everything you could think of!!
I love pintrest! I am sooooo addicted! I am always on it either looking at recipes, craft ideas, fashion, cute animals........ect the list goes on and on. This is perfect for finding new ideas.
I am addicted to Pinterest! I have over 2k pins. I am constantly on Pinterest, my friends say that I'm addicted. There are so many different things to look at. I love the inspiration I get from it.
I absolutely love Pinterest!! Everyone always complains about how much I use Pinterest but they all love my DIY ideas come from Pinterest and everyone loves them so again I love love love Pinterest
This website is amazing, you can enter anything and get pictures plus ideas. I use it for decorating, tattoo ideas, house décor. You name it, it's there...endless ideas! LOVE LOVE LOVE this site!!!
I hate Pinterest because I love Pinterest so much. Its so tempting! I introduced it to my little sister and she is obsessed. So many great DIY's and tutorials. Its such a helpful and fun platform.
I absolutely love Pinterest! Not only can you pin up all the fashion you love, but you can pin anything!! It's great to share ideas with friends and for finding new things you didn't know existed!!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos