BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Mary L.
Grand Blanc , MI
I love Pinterest and thing it's a great way to get ideas for tons of things from recipes to decorating to fashion. The only downfall is that sometimes I find that the things I see are repetitive.
Jennifer J.
Santa Maria, CA
I love using Pinterest so much! I've been with it since almost the beginning and it just keeps getting better and easier to use. The downside is how much time I can waste when I am on this website.
Lucy K.
Littleton, CO
What did we do before Pinterest? buy expensive magazines and then we couldn't go back and find that specific kitchen you fell in love with, whomever invented Pinterest is a genius and I thank you!
Alli H.
The best way to find and share quick recipes and helpful house tips. Also a great way to share style points, hair tips and the helpful do's and don'ts on just about everything you could think of!!
Ciara W.
I love pintrest! I am sooooo addicted! I am always on it either looking at recipes, craft ideas, fashion, cute animals........ect the list goes on and on. This is perfect for finding new ideas.
Jamie M.
Clemson, SC
I am addicted to Pinterest! I have over 2k pins. I am constantly on Pinterest, my friends say that I'm addicted. There are so many different things to look at. I love the inspiration I get from it.
Chyan T.
Covington, GA
I absolutely love Pinterest!! Everyone always complains about how much I use Pinterest but they all love my DIY ideas come from Pinterest and everyone loves them so again I love love love Pinterest
Paige C.
Waterford, ME
This website is amazing, you can enter anything and get pictures plus ideas. I use it for decorating, tattoo ideas, house décor. You name it, it's there...endless ideas! LOVE LOVE LOVE this site!!!
Ana R.
I hate Pinterest because I love Pinterest so much. Its so tempting! I introduced it to my little sister and she is obsessed. So many great DIY's and tutorials. Its such a helpful and fun platform.
Cynthia L.
Norwalk, CA
I absolutely love Pinterest! Not only can you pin up all the fashion you love, but you can pin anything!! It's great to share ideas with friends and for finding new things you didn't know existed!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!