4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Pinterest es una de mis app favoritas ya que me permite conocer y dar ideas de diferentes tipos y clases. Es genial porque puedes subir tus propias fotos y hacer Diy para que las demás personas se guíen y hagan sus propias cosas. Es muy buena de verdad descarguense esa aplicación no se van a arrepentir.
I loooove Pinterest... tons of decorating ideas and wedding ideas. I'd be lost without it. I also have 6 kids and get so many ideas to do stuff with them or for them. My absolute favorite app!!!
Pinterest hooking and much! It is a social network based on publish and share images. You can "steal" images from any website, blog, or upload them you same (little habitual). One of the main differences is that on Pinterest friends do it, become followers of a person and all its boards or one particular. Is a tool great for use as side of images. You can find photos of all the themes, almost all you like... Once you do pin, there is no stop!
I cannot get enough of Pinterest. I'm on it constantly pinning things everyday. The site is easy to navigate and there are things on there that I would have never discovered without this website.
Pinterest has become part of my everyday life. I check it frequently and pin multiple things a day. Have made many delicious recipes, fun crafts, and was very instrumental for ideas for my wedding.
My roommate and I are Pinterest addicts! Apartment decor, recipes, cute ides for our sorority- you name it, we pin it! Such a great resource to share ideas about the more creative aspects of life!
Am on Pinterest daily. This is a place where I go to look for recipes and decorations for my home or parties crafts anything you can think of Pinterest has it pin. I love it. Love pining and following pins on it's board.. It's very entreating and crafty. Once your on Pinterest you don't want to leave.
I love Pinterest and am usually on it whenever I have a spare minute. I can find anything to scratch my creative itch, recipes, healthy advice, etc. It's great! You can find anythign on it really!
I use this app almost daily. If I'm stuck on what to make for dinner, what activities to do for my kids at school or how to clean a certain piece of furniture it's all right there at my fingertips.
Pintrest is an excellent resource for any DIY project, remodeling, and pretty much anything a person could be interested in doing. You also have recipes, quotes, and amazing unique ideas. I love it!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos