BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Brenda B.
Pinterest es una de mis app favoritas ya que me permite conocer y dar ideas de diferentes tipos y clases. Es genial porque puedes subir tus propias fotos y hacer Diy para que las demás personas se guíen y hagan sus propias cosas. Es muy buena de verdad descarguense esa aplicación no se van a arrepentir.
brandi r.
Junction City, OR
I loooove Pinterest... tons of decorating ideas and wedding ideas. I'd be lost without it. I also have 6 kids and get so many ideas to do stuff with them or for them. My absolute favorite app!!!
LEAR43094 CORAIMA P.
Pinterest hooking and much! It is a social network based on publish and share images. You can "steal" images from any website, blog, or upload them you same (little habitual). One of the main differences is that on Pinterest friends do it, become followers of a person and all its boards or one particular. Is a tool great for use as side of images. You can find photos of all the themes, almost all you like... Once you do pin, there is no stop!
April W.
Park Hills, MO
I cannot get enough of Pinterest. I'm on it constantly pinning things everyday. The site is easy to navigate and there are things on there that I would have never discovered without this website.
Lauren B.
Toronto, OH
Pinterest has become part of my everyday life. I check it frequently and pin multiple things a day. Have made many delicious recipes, fun crafts, and was very instrumental for ideas for my wedding.
Lindsay G.
My roommate and I are Pinterest addicts! Apartment decor, recipes, cute ides for our sorority- you name it, we pin it! Such a great resource to share ideas about the more creative aspects of life!
Isabel S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Am on Pinterest daily. This is a place where I go to look for recipes and decorations for my home or parties crafts anything you can think of Pinterest has it pin. I love it. Love pining and following pins on it's board.. It's very entreating and crafty. Once your on Pinterest you don't want to leave.
Lora O.
Jasper, IN
I love Pinterest and am usually on it whenever I have a spare minute. I can find anything to scratch my creative itch, recipes, healthy advice, etc. It's great! You can find anythign on it really!
Stephanie M.
Sebewaing, MI
I use this app almost daily. If I'm stuck on what to make for dinner, what activities to do for my kids at school or how to clean a certain piece of furniture it's all right there at my fingertips.
Pamela M.
Topeka, KS
Pintrest is an excellent resource for any DIY project, remodeling, and pretty much anything a person could be interested in doing. You also have recipes, quotes, and amazing unique ideas. I love it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!