Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,185 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I hate Pinterest because I love Pinterest so much. Its so tempting! I introduced it to my little sister and she is obsessed. So many great DIY's and tutorials. Its such a helpful and fun platform.
I use this app almost daily. If I'm stuck on what to make for dinner, what activities to do for my kids at school or how to clean a certain piece of furniture it's all right there at my fingertips.
What did we do before Pinterest? buy expensive magazines and then we couldn't go back and find that specific kitchen you fell in love with, whomever invented Pinterest is a genius and I thank you!
This site it great, whatever your interests are you can find them here! I have found so many great ideas for redecorating, food recipes, event planning, shopping, you name it, all on this website.
I am absolutely addicted to this site!! Endless "stuff" to look at, delicious meals to try, ways to decorate for your next party and don't forget all the trendy outfits to wear at your that party!
Am on Pinterest daily. This is a place where I go to look for recipes and decorations for my home or parties crafts anything you can think of Pinterest has it pin. I love it. Love pining and following pins on it's board.. It's very entreating and crafty. Once your on Pinterest you don't want to leave.
I could live on Pinterest.com! You can find all kinds of interesting DIY projects, recipes, tips, homemade goods, ideas, how-to's, and LOADS of inspiration! I find most of my crochet patterns there.
I love this site so much. I am always on it finding ideas and looking for new looks. I have found so many great cooking advice and almost everything I have made comes out beautifuly. LOVE LOVE IT!!!
I adore Pinterest, it is such a fun way to kill some time and get crafty ideas. The ease of having all of your crafty, want to try ideas in one place is wonderful. It's easy to use and a fun time.
Pinterest is an awesome place to get inspiration for decorating, birthday party ideas, fashion tips, recipes, and so so much more! If you make a Pinterest account, you will NOT be disappointed :)
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos