BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Ana R.
I hate Pinterest because I love Pinterest so much. Its so tempting! I introduced it to my little sister and she is obsessed. So many great DIY's and tutorials. Its such a helpful and fun platform.
Stephanie M.
Sebewaing, MI
I use this app almost daily. If I'm stuck on what to make for dinner, what activities to do for my kids at school or how to clean a certain piece of furniture it's all right there at my fingertips.
Lucy K.
Littleton, CO
What did we do before Pinterest? buy expensive magazines and then we couldn't go back and find that specific kitchen you fell in love with, whomever invented Pinterest is a genius and I thank you!
Shanealee R.
Moorhead, MN
This site it great, whatever your interests are you can find them here! I have found so many great ideas for redecorating, food recipes, event planning, shopping, you name it, all on this website.
Darci H.
Greenville, SC
I am absolutely addicted to this site!! Endless "stuff" to look at, delicious meals to try, ways to decorate for your next party and don't forget all the trendy outfits to wear at your that party!
Isabel S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Am on Pinterest daily. This is a place where I go to look for recipes and decorations for my home or parties crafts anything you can think of Pinterest has it pin. I love it. Love pining and following pins on it's board.. It's very entreating and crafty. Once your on Pinterest you don't want to leave.
Katie J.
Corbin, KY
I could live on Pinterest.com! You can find all kinds of interesting DIY projects, recipes, tips, homemade goods, ideas, how-to's, and LOADS of inspiration! I find most of my crochet patterns there.
Kayla F.
West Jordan, UT
I love this site so much. I am always on it finding ideas and looking for new looks. I have found so many great cooking advice and almost everything I have made comes out beautifuly. LOVE LOVE IT!!!
Kearsten B.
Abingdon, MD
I adore Pinterest, it is such a fun way to kill some time and get crafty ideas. The ease of having all of your crafty, want to try ideas in one place is wonderful. It's easy to use and a fun time.
Saydi A.
Sherman , TX
Pinterest is an awesome place to get inspiration for decorating, birthday party ideas, fashion tips, recipes, and so so much more! If you make a Pinterest account, you will NOT be disappointed :)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!