BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Ile Ana T.
PINTEREST IS DEF A GREAT APP FOR INSPIRATION. I NEVER CARED TO DOWNLOAD IT UNTIL A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME TO. I WAS LOOKING FOR BABY SHOWER IDEAS AT THE TIME & PINTEREST HAS DEF HELPED ME OPEN MY IMAGINATION AND CREATIVITY. I EVEN GOT INTO THE DIY PROJECTS FOR MY KIDS!
Kristina R.
Exeter, CA
You can get ideas for everything on Pinterest! Hair, make-up, decorating ideas, crafts, fun ideas for the kids, gardening.. pretty much anything, you name it. Very inspiring. Its one of my pastimes.
Aimee P.
Hodges , SC
I have daily conversations that start out " I saw this on Pinterest." When if first created an account I wasn't sure what to do now I absolutely love it.? Every night before bed I log on to Pinterest!
Ashley W.
Winchester, KY
I am a major DIYer and Crafter. I could literally stay on Pinterest hours and hours at a time. I love the set up and ease of use. All in all, it is a great and addictive website full of inspiration.
Kimberly F.
Katy, TX
I am so obsessed with Pinterest. I love the fact that every category that I can think of is in one spot. I don't have to clog my computer with bookmarked links anymore, and I can visually see the stuff that I pinned for certain ideas that I may have. I love love love it!
Christy K.
OWEGO, NY
I am pretty much obsessed with Pinterest, there are so many interesting ideas. There are pretty good recipes on there that make me hungry and other good ideas that you can use in every day life.
Brittnee P.
Kingsport, TN
I just absolutely love Pinterest!!! I get all of my baking, decorating, and just about any other idea from here!! I think I would be lost without it. It also helps me to come up with my own ideas!
Karmen M.
IXONIA, WI
Whenever I need some new ideas for home, cooking, art, fashion, you name it...this is a great idea to get inspired. So addicting! Now to just find the time to try out all my new plans and recipes!
Cassie T.
Smyrna, GA
Pinterest is a good way to get ideas to help with menu items, DIY projects, exercises or ways to plan a party. If you don't really have a specific thing in mind that you need help with, it can seem boring. I recommend it to anyone that could use guidance on certain topics.
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
I am a Pinterest addict. It's amazing to find crafts, recipes, clothing styles, book recommendations and more all in one place! I like how Pinterest will recommend pins based on the boards I create.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!