4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
PINTEREST IS DEF A GREAT APP FOR INSPIRATION. I NEVER CARED TO DOWNLOAD IT UNTIL A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME TO. I WAS LOOKING FOR BABY SHOWER IDEAS AT THE TIME & PINTEREST HAS DEF HELPED ME OPEN MY IMAGINATION AND CREATIVITY. I EVEN GOT INTO THE DIY PROJECTS FOR MY KIDS!
You can get ideas for everything on Pinterest! Hair, make-up, decorating ideas, crafts, fun ideas for the kids, gardening.. pretty much anything, you name it. Very inspiring. Its one of my pastimes.
I have daily conversations that start out " I saw this on Pinterest." When if first created an account I wasn't sure what to do now I absolutely love it.? Every night before bed I log on to Pinterest!
I am a major DIYer and Crafter. I could literally stay on Pinterest hours and hours at a time. I love the set up and ease of use. All in all, it is a great and addictive website full of inspiration.
I am so obsessed with Pinterest. I love the fact that every category that I can think of is in one spot. I don't have to clog my computer with bookmarked links anymore, and I can visually see the stuff that I pinned for certain ideas that I may have. I love love love it!
I am pretty much obsessed with Pinterest, there are so many interesting ideas. There are pretty good recipes on there that make me hungry and other good ideas that you can use in every day life.
I just absolutely love Pinterest!!! I get all of my baking, decorating, and just about any other idea from here!! I think I would be lost without it. It also helps me to come up with my own ideas!
Whenever I need some new ideas for home, cooking, art, fashion, you name it...this is a great idea to get inspired. So addicting! Now to just find the time to try out all my new plans and recipes!
Pinterest is a good way to get ideas to help with menu items, DIY projects, exercises or ways to plan a party. If you don't really have a specific thing in mind that you need help with, it can seem boring. I recommend it to anyone that could use guidance on certain topics.
I am a Pinterest addict. It's amazing to find crafts, recipes, clothing styles, book recommendations and more all in one place! I like how Pinterest will recommend pins based on the boards I create.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos