4.92 / 5 based on 20,264 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Great for inspiration! Interior Design ideas are everywhere! The site is easy to use. You can pin from just about any website, even when you're on your smart phone or tablet. If you're not on Pinterest, you're behind the times. Its your inspiration board for the 21st century.
If you have a day to waste, Pinterest can help you with that. I constantly find myself being sucked into the world of Pinterest. There are endless DIY, wedding, photography, and so on tips and ideas!
I love Pintrest, it's a great way to create boards or bookmarks to recipes or trending ideas that you might want to go back to in the future. I use it to find design Ideas that I might decide to use in my real life. its ways fun to see what everyone else is doing as well.
I use Pinterest all of the time to find recipes and home decorating ideas. It's great because I can store all of the recipes online (and categorized!). Plus, even if I do not need something now, I can refer back to it later. The mobile app is very easy to navigate, as well.
So addicted to Pinterest. I love that you can find anything you want on there. I like finding fun craft projects that I can do with friends/family. I have also found a lot of new makeup products and ways to actually do makeup. Definitely worth checking it out! Plus it's free!
My roommate and I are getting an apartment and we are finding wonderful ideas for our apartment! Its a great site to find ideas for crafts, food, houses, and many other things. It is also addicting.
The only bad thing about Pinterest is the amount of time that you can lose by being on there. Otherwise, it has everything you will ever need. From fashion styles to recipes, Pinterest is the answer.
I love this site! I've been using Pinterest for years to search for information about healthy lifestyle,natural living,quotes along with other topics. Pinterest is extremely helpful and well organised.
When i first got on pintrest i thought it was kinda blah, but after spending some time exploring and repinning things i liked i realized it was a really cool site to find great ideas and share ideas.
Love the idea of pintrest! Love looking at the different inspired boards and such great site to get new ideas for remodeling, fashion trends, or even just to find something new you like in general! :D
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos