BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Dionne F.
Loveland, CO
Techie Expert Level 1
I was skeptical at first but now I love this site. It really is an easy way to organize and share your interests. It also helps me keep track of projects and products I want to learn about and try.
melissa.ramos.71404976
Orlando
Love Pinterest!!!!!!! I'm on it every single day. It has practically everything you want to look up. Fashion, DIY's, Recipes, Destinations, ect. You make your categories and get to pinning. You can reference your pins when ever you want and even send pins to other pinners.
Megan K.
Shawano, WI
I love looking on here for inspiration for home decor. There's always something new for me to see, and I love how there's DIY ideas as well! Decorating your house doesn't always have to be expensive!
Melissa G.
Saint Louis, MO
I LOVE Pinterest!!!! Use it for everything- outfit inspiration, work out ideas, crafting, event planning, food recipes..it has it all! And it's so easy to use. It's addicting. I can't get enough of it!
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
Can't stop!! I'm even Pinterest-ing influenster things lol

but since i go on there A LOT i feel like ive seen most of them lol so I try to post more new things by googling things I'm interested in
Christin Cook Z.
Mount Juliet, TN
What's not to love? Pinterest helped me plan my wedding, it helps me plan dinner all the time, and helps me figure out how to decorate my house, and helps me in life… In general… Pinterest is amazing!
Hannah R.
Farmington, UT
Definitely addictive. It's hard to stop once you start looking at stuff. I get everything from recipes to clothing ideas from here. This app is a great thing to keep track of all your favorite things
Marilyn A.
Glendale, AZ
I love Pinterest because I get a lot of ideas of how to do my hair, home decoration , and make up tips. I love everything about Pinterest :) I spend a lot of time in Pinterest to find inspirations :)
Perras B.
San Marcos, TX
Pinterest is one of my favorite sites, because there are SO many great, unique ideas on there. I have tried so many recipes, looked at clothes, and home ideas all from Pinterest. I absolutely love it.
Sarah R.
Paramount, CA
Pinterest is the app and website for my all questions ideas ect...The absolutely best place to find recipes, makeup tips, crafts, and the list goes on and on! I don't think I could live without it!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!