BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Dionne F.
Loveland, CO
I was skeptical at first but now I love this site. It really is an easy way to organize and share your interests. It also helps me keep track of projects and products I want to learn about and try.
Adraine P.
Cuba, MO
I use this all the time. There are so many categories and amazing ideas. I spend too much time on here because there is so much to look at. As a teacher I love all the educational ideas that I can pin.
Taylor L.
Worthington, OH
I absolutely love this app. No only do I find recipes, workouts, outfit ideas, crafts but I also find activities for my math class student teaching. You can search anything and everything on Pinterest!
merli c.
La Pryor, TX
I absolutely love Pinterest!! This app has everything for everyone. DIY is my favorite! If you want quotes they have it, tattoo ideas, birthday themes ect. I highly suggest that you download this asap
Tabitha C.
Jackson, KY
Pinterest is one of my favorite places on the web! It is full of ideas and crafts that you can do. I could spend hours on there and not get bored in the least bit. Pinterest has something for everyone!
Ashley A.
Moultrie, GA
I found this little gem of a site a few years ago and I have pinning ever since. One of my all time favorite sites! I love to pin. Sometimes I get a little carried away and I can pin all day and night!
Becca G.
Westfield , NJ
This is by far my favorite app! I get so much inspiration from this! I love looking at outfits, makeup tutorials and food! They have so many amazing recipe ideas for people with dietary restrictions !
Lorena H.
Riverside, CA
I seriously don't know what I would do without Pinterest. Its my perfect guide to everything!! I can spend hours on this app, and its very useful . Always new stuff to try and do with all this ideas!!
Jordana M.
Love this app!! There is soo many cool ways to fine cool photos, and save them all in different categories!! On Pinterest you can find cool amazing photos super easily!! Pinterest
shellie f.
Best thing ever! I normally refer to my Pinterest before Google. So many great DIYs and recipes! I find myself look at things for hours. A good glass of wine and my Pinterest and I'm one happy girl!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!