BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Rachel M.
Salisbury , MD
I adore Pinterest. I no - joke, used it to plan about 90% of my wedding and to decorate my house. I cook meals from sites I find on a weekly basis and I love everything about this website! Their app works great too!
Emily O.
Pinterest has consumed my life- I'm always on the app on my phone. You can find pretty much anything on Pinterest. From makeup tips to delicious recipes. It's hard not to spend hours and hours on here!
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
How can you not love Pinterest? You get so many brilliant ideas, recipes, and advice. I have 6,518 pins, so let's just say that it is very addicting! It's also a nice change from the typical social media. :)
Jordana M.
Love this app!! There is soo many cool ways to fine cool photos, and save them all in different categories!! On Pinterest you can find cool amazing photos super easily!! Pinterest
Jessica J.
Phoenix , AZ
I didn't really enjoy using Pinterest because it didn't have the type of things I was looking for, its mostly recommended for learning how to do things but even in that way I didn't find anything I liked.
Megan K.
Shawano, WI
I love looking on here for inspiration for home decor. There's always something new for me to see, and I love how there's DIY ideas as well! Decorating your house doesn't always have to be expensive!
Keri R.
I am a Pinterest-a-holic :) You can find anything on this site..a new recipe, favorite quotes, a trip down memory lane just to name a few. Its a great place to just pass the time and find new things.
Addie G.
I love Pinterest! I don't use it for creating my own pins and making boards. I browse other people's stuff and I find a lot of amazing projects and ideas. Pinterest is the inspiration to most of my art
Chasity W.
Vestavia Hls, AL
In love with Pinterest I spend a majority of my time on here! You can find ideas on how to do anything from planning a wedding, baking an awesome cake, or trying out the newest hair style. It is great!
Barbie L.
LOL!! I AM COMPLETELY ADDICTED TO PINTEREST!! THERE IS LIKE NO WEBSITE BETTER THAN THIS ONE. I HAVE GOTTEN SO MANY IDEAS FROM PINTEREST FOR EVERY ASPECT OF MY LIFE AND THAT'S WHAT I LOVE THE MOST!!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!