4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I adore Pinterest. I no - joke, used it to plan about 90% of my wedding and to decorate my house. I cook meals from sites I find on a weekly basis and I love everything about this website! Their app works great too!
Pinterest has consumed my life- I'm always on the app on my phone. You can find pretty much anything on Pinterest. From makeup tips to delicious recipes. It's hard not to spend hours and hours on here!
How can you not love Pinterest? You get so many brilliant ideas, recipes, and advice. I have 6,518 pins, so let's just say that it is very addicting! It's also a nice change from the typical social media. :)
I didn't really enjoy using Pinterest because it didn't have the type of things I was looking for, its mostly recommended for learning how to do things but even in that way I didn't find anything I liked.
I love looking on here for inspiration for home decor. There's always something new for me to see, and I love how there's DIY ideas as well! Decorating your house doesn't always have to be expensive!
I am a Pinterest-a-holic :) You can find anything on this site..a new recipe, favorite quotes, a trip down memory lane just to name a few. Its a great place to just pass the time and find new things.
I love Pinterest! I don't use it for creating my own pins and making boards. I browse other people's stuff and I find a lot of amazing projects and ideas. Pinterest is the inspiration to most of my art
In love with Pinterest I spend a majority of my time on here! You can find ideas on how to do anything from planning a wedding, baking an awesome cake, or trying out the newest hair style. It is great!
LOL!! I AM COMPLETELY ADDICTED TO PINTEREST!! THERE IS LIKE NO WEBSITE BETTER THAN THIS ONE. I HAVE GOTTEN SO MANY IDEAS FROM PINTEREST FOR EVERY ASPECT OF MY LIFE AND THAT'S WHAT I LOVE THE MOST!!!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos