Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,192 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I absolutely love pinterest! I use this app for everything. I use it for my house decor, wedding, baby room inspiration, fashion, hairstyles, nail designs! Its amazing. Everyone needs to use this app. Its a must! Once you start you will be addicted!
I didn't even know how much I needed pin boards before Pinterest was created. I honestly don't know how my creativity survived before it. My whole life, past, present, future, is stored on Pinterest. If you've never used this website, what are you doing with your life?!
Pinterest has the most amazing ideas in all things! From DIY, beauty and recipes. It’s pretty much my go to when I need a new dinner idea or even for a new nail look. My husband even uses it for baseball related things. It’s defintely a must see website and app.
I love this app. I like it because it gives me an outlet for my love of aesthetic pictures, for lack of better terms. It is easier to post them then on instagram, and people like them more. I like how the feed has gotten better. It is more geared towards what I like.
Pinterest is my guilty pleasure, I spend hours on there looking for recipes, craft ideas, beauty and fashion tips and ideas, and herbal remedies. I agree with someone else who said whom ever thought of this is a genius. IF you haven't tried Pinterest you should.
Absolutely love this app. I use if for everything. Cooking ideas, clothing, workouts, home decor, beauty and health tips . Anything you can think about. Also share your own ideas to everyone.
Pinterest makes it easy to search for a category and compile a list of ideas. I use it to find new hair styles, and even for ideas for friends weddings. It also keeps all of your screenshots you took on Pinterest
Fun and clever app. Definitely good for killing time, finding new projects, discovering new recipes, learning new work out routines,maned anything else in the world that you can pin and share with all of your friends
Love love this app !! Perfect for brainstorming new ideas or anything dealing with craft. I personally use this app on a daily basis to find new workouts and healthy recipes. My favorite app!
I luv this app I can get lost for hours, get lost in DIY's , workout routines etc including home decore. Anything u can think of even makeup or skin care they have it all. ALWAYS EXCITED 😍😍😍
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos