BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Sarah R.
Paramount, CA
Pinterest is the app and website for my all questions ideas ect...The absolutely best place to find recipes, makeup tips, crafts, and the list goes on and on! I don't think I could live without it!!
Patricia B.
Fort Polk, LA
I love going on Pinterest every chance I get! It has great decorating ideas for inside and outside. I can find fun arts and crafts to do for the holidays! Great recipes for low carb dieting and work outs! And I love to look at all the funny quotes and send them to friends!
Crystal W.
MAYS LANDING, NJ
I have boards for everything from hairstyles, to things I want to buy, to crafting ideas, even tattoo ideas. I can't say enough good things about this site and the app. Very easy to navigate and use.
Melissa B.
New Port Richey, FL
I love Pinterest!
it helped me come up with so many crafts and cheaper alternatives for my wedding
tons of ideas in so many different categories
there are so many ways to meet and connect with people
Elizabeth G.
I love Pinterest, it is so convenient to have a sight that has such diverse things on it, i can find anything from diy projects to runway dresses, it is truly a time saver and it is a lot of fun too.
Hannah R.
Farmington, UT
Definitely addictive. It's hard to stop once you start looking at stuff. I get everything from recipes to clothing ideas from here. This app is a great thing to keep track of all your favorite things
Becky M.
Mooresville, NC
PInterest is my favorite website! I love the ideas and DIYS! I get onto Pinterest every night to find a recipe that our family will love and I am always looking up great products to use in our home.
Logan C.
Hughesville, MD
I love Pinterestttttt!!! its one of my favorite websites. I could stay on it for hours and hoursss. I also got my mom hooked on it. I have a lot of things planned for my house and wedding and kids. I wish you could actually buy the things you see on Pinterest right off of it!
Michelle B.
Sacramento , CA
This is now my new addiction,love Pinterest,I get so many new ideas and find products that I never new we're out there or even tried.The only thing I don't like is there is not enough search options.
Kaitie R.
White sands , NM
I am addicted to Pinterest. There is not a day that goes by that I am not looking things up and finding new. I have planned fire department functions; birthday parties; and dinners for just one site.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!