BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Nancy F.
APO, AE
This is the best site to find anything you need. You will find out things that you have never even thought of before, it's just amazing. My go-to site and on top of everything it's super easy to use!
Lynsey B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I am a complete Pinterest addict! You can find anything from Home decor, Quotes, Graphics, Fee printables, DIY, Recipes, you name it is there, and it is probably the most updated site on the internet!
Rachel C.
Fort Morgan, CO
I couldn't love a website more, I have 1200 followers and over 15k pins... I cant tell you how many fun ideas and recipes ive gotten off this site! It absolutely the best way to spend my "mommy" time.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I am pinning all day, every day. It's so addictive that almost every one of my conversations starts out with "I saw this thing on Pinterest". I have gotten so many cute ideas, recipes, party planning ideas, and other things from Pinterest. If you don't have one, get one ASAP!
Kimberly T.
I absolutely love Pinterest! You can find anything, I mean anything on there. I am a preschool teacher, and Pinterest has helped me so much. I've found tons of crafts ideas, classroom decor, behavior management techniques, etc. Pinterest in my number one planning resource!
Marelina W.
Los Alamos, CA
You're about to go down the rabbit hole of never ending pins!!!

Need new ideas for dinner? Pin yummy things!

Don't know what to do with that old crib?
Pin DIY ideas!

Looking for tattoo ideas?!
Pin what you want to show the artist.

You will find everything you need here!
Brianna W.
Hamtramck, MI
I am addicted to Pinterest! I spend hours on there finding new crafts to try out. I'm on Pinterest so much I don't have any time to craft. One of the best websites and app's to be created hands down.
Caroline H.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This site will consume your entire life. Have a question of how to get a stain out? look on Pinterest. Need fashion/decor advice? look on Pinterest. Need a good recipe? look on Pinterest. I could go on and on. You could find anything on this site and it's so much fun to browse.
Jodi G.
Holt, MI
Pinterest is a wonderful website for decorators. Their search options make it easy to find craft projects, decorating projects, and general design projects to keep your home looking friendly and fun!
Hannah R.
Farmington, UT
Definitely addictive. It's hard to stop once you start looking at stuff. I get everything from recipes to clothing ideas from here. This app is a great thing to keep track of all your favorite things
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!