Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,186 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
This is my favorite app on my phone. I spend hours just on this app on just looking thought cute and fun pictures and I love the DIY pictures and i love that you can save the pictures to my phone if I want to. I love everything about this app and dislike nothing whatsoever.
I couldn't love a website more, I have 1200 followers and over 15k pins... I cant tell you how many fun ideas and recipes ive gotten off this site! It absolutely the best way to spend my "mommy" time.
My roommate and I are getting an apartment and we are finding wonderful ideas for our apartment! Its a great site to find ideas for crafts, food, houses, and many other things. It is also addicting.
I use this all the time. There are so many categories and amazing ideas. I spend too much time on here because there is so much to look at. As a teacher I love all the educational ideas that I can pin.
I have boards for everything from hairstyles, to things I want to buy, to crafting ideas, even tattoo ideas. I can't say enough good things about this site and the app. Very easy to navigate and use.
I don't need a home decorator, a personal stylist or a makeup artist when I can turn to Pinterest for all three. The recipes are great, too. Now I just have to find a pin that teaches me how to cook.
Great for inspiration! Interior Design ideas are everywhere! The site is easy to use. You can pin from just about any website, even when you're on your smart phone or tablet. If you're not on Pinterest, you're behind the times. Its your inspiration board for the 21st century.
Love Pinterest!!!!!!! I'm on it every single day. It has practically everything you want to look up. Fashion, DIY's, Recipes, Destinations, ect. You make your categories and get to pinning. You can reference your pins when ever you want and even send pins to other pinners.
I use Pinterest all of the time to find recipes and home decorating ideas. It's great because I can store all of the recipes online (and categorized!). Plus, even if I do not need something now, I can refer back to it later. The mobile app is very easy to navigate, as well.
I adore Pinterest. I no - joke, used it to plan about 90% of my wedding and to decorate my house. I cook meals from sites I find on a weekly basis and I love everything about this website! Their app works great too!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos