BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Lisa V.
Greenfield, WI
It is a source for excellent ideas but I am not as gifted as some of these DIY projects require. It is amazing the ideas someone else has that I can either do or steal parts of for my own projects.
Ashley G.
Pinterest is my go to app when I'm on my phone! It has so many great ideas. I love looking up new recipes to make. It also has great beauty and life tips! This is just a great and creative app to have
Nicole B.
Hudson Falls, NY
I am in love with Pinterest! I can't get enough of it. The ideas and projects are inspiring and creative. I have tried several crafts and projects with great success. Anytime I need inspiration Pinterest is thei place to go! Recipes, crafts, decor party's the list goes on.
Keri R.
I am a Pinterest-a-holic :) You can find anything on this site..a new recipe, favorite quotes, a trip down memory lane just to name a few. Its a great place to just pass the time and find new things.
Melissa S.
Elkhart, IN
Love the idea of pintrest! Love looking at the different inspired boards and such great site to get new ideas for remodeling, fashion trends, or even just to find something new you like in general! :D
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
How can you not love Pinterest? You get so many brilliant ideas, recipes, and advice. I have 6,518 pins, so let's just say that it is very addicting! It's also a nice change from the typical social media. :)
Lindsey S.
Lexington, KY
Pinterest is fun to use because it keeps lots of different ideas in one place. You can make it however you want to by making different boards, following different users, and even adding your own pins.
Christin Cook Z.
Mount Juliet, TN
What's not to love? Pinterest helped me plan my wedding, it helps me plan dinner all the time, and helps me figure out how to decorate my house, and helps me in life… In general… Pinterest is amazing!
Julie J.
New Cambria, MO
I'm not sure what brides-to-be did before Pinterest! It is clearly the best website to gather inspiration for you wedding. I love making different boards for each part of my big day - ceremony, reception, etc. The only problems is once you start pinning, it's hard to stop!
Laura M.
Sugar Land, TX
I get on to Pinterest and before I know it 3 hours have gone by. I love this site, so full of great ideas and crafts when I'm in the mood. Currently using it to plan my backpacking trip through Europe!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!