4.92 / 5 based on 20,263 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Absolutely love Pinterest. I can spend hours looking at all the boards and pins. I love the holidays and how you can pin something where you know right where to find it. Have tried several of the recipes too. The household hints are wonderful. What did we do before Pinterest.
PINTEREST IS DEF A GREAT APP FOR INSPIRATION. I NEVER CARED TO DOWNLOAD IT UNTIL A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME TO. I WAS LOOKING FOR BABY SHOWER IDEAS AT THE TIME & PINTEREST HAS DEF HELPED ME OPEN MY IMAGINATION AND CREATIVITY. I EVEN GOT INTO THE DIY PROJECTS FOR MY KIDS!
I can get everything I need to know from Pinterest. I can learn to redo something, projects for the kids, fashion for me. Get cool tattoo ideas or DIY ideas. It has it all even good spots to vacation!
Pintrest is my go-to app when I'm ready to tackle a DIY project or new recipe. It's also great for arts & crafts. My son and I enjoyed making valentine's and homemade slime. Your options are endless!
I use this website for everything, cooking, crafts, DIY, decorating. I say I'll just look up a recipe really fast and three hours later I find myself finding tips for a holiday that's six months away.
Pinterest is one of my favorite sites, because there are SO many great, unique ideas on there. I have tried so many recipes, looked at clothes, and home ideas all from Pinterest. I absolutely love it.
I am obsessed with Pinterest! Once I start pinning I cannot stop. Whether it be planning a wedding, decorating your house, looking for fashion advice, or wanting weight loss tips, there's a pin for it.
Great place to get ideas for just about anything. I've made many recipes using Pinterest! I especially like using it for baking cookies, breads, cakes, etc because the recipes are easy and limitless!
Everything from home to DIY and hair tips. I can spend my day on this app and not stome tips on Here I wouldn't ever think sbiut ,recently tried a coconut oil trick for my sore throat worked instantly.
I love going on Pinterest every chance I get! It has great decorating ideas for inside and outside. I can find fun arts and crafts to do for the holidays! Great recipes for low carb dieting and work outs! And I love to look at all the funny quotes and send them to friends!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos