BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Becky C.
El Dorado, AR
Absolutely love Pinterest. I can spend hours looking at all the boards and pins. I love the holidays and how you can pin something where you know right where to find it. Have tried several of the recipes too. The household hints are wonderful. What did we do before Pinterest.
Ile Ana T.
PINTEREST IS DEF A GREAT APP FOR INSPIRATION. I NEVER CARED TO DOWNLOAD IT UNTIL A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE TOLD ME TO. I WAS LOOKING FOR BABY SHOWER IDEAS AT THE TIME & PINTEREST HAS DEF HELPED ME OPEN MY IMAGINATION AND CREATIVITY. I EVEN GOT INTO THE DIY PROJECTS FOR MY KIDS!
Lupita C.
Fremont, CA
I can get everything I need to know from Pinterest. I can learn to redo something, projects for the kids, fashion for me. Get cool tattoo ideas or DIY ideas. It has it all even good spots to vacation!
V. R.
Nampa, ID
Pintrest is my go-to app when I'm ready to tackle a DIY project or new recipe. It's also great for arts & crafts. My son and I enjoyed making valentine's and homemade slime. Your options are endless!
Tori G.
discovery bay, CA
I use this website for everything, cooking, crafts, DIY, decorating. I say I'll just look up a recipe really fast and three hours later I find myself finding tips for a holiday that's six months away.
Perras B.
San Marcos, TX
Pinterest is one of my favorite sites, because there are SO many great, unique ideas on there. I have tried so many recipes, looked at clothes, and home ideas all from Pinterest. I absolutely love it.
Lindsey P.
Lake Tapps, WA
I am obsessed with Pinterest! Once I start pinning I cannot stop. Whether it be planning a wedding, decorating your house, looking for fashion advice, or wanting weight loss tips, there's a pin for it.
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
Great place to get ideas for just about anything. I've made many recipes using Pinterest! I especially like using it for baking cookies, breads, cakes, etc because the recipes are easy and limitless!
Alexis M.
Fort Worth , TX
Everything from home to DIY and hair tips. I can spend my day on this app and not stome tips on Here I wouldn't ever think sbiut ,recently tried a coconut oil trick for my sore throat worked instantly.
Patricia B.
Fort Polk, LA
I love going on Pinterest every chance I get! It has great decorating ideas for inside and outside. I can find fun arts and crafts to do for the holidays! Great recipes for low carb dieting and work outs! And I love to look at all the funny quotes and send them to friends!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!