Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,192 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
I absolutely adore this site. there are so many great ideas for all categories in life, from hair, cooking, decorating, diy and more. When planning parties I go this site to get the majority of my ideas.
This is one of the best ideas ever! There are so many awesome ideas! If you think you can't cook, have no style, or could never have that killer bod, this is for you! Warning: It is HIGHLY addictive!!!
I absolutely love Pinterest! I get the best ideas for crafts, hairstyles, and dessert recipes from here. It is my favorite social media because you can always find something interesting and useful on it.
I love Pinterest. It literally has like everything you could ever want. I particularly like to pin things such as wedding ideas, crafts, and quotes. It has all kinds of dyi craft ideas that I love to do.
Pinterest is the best thing is ever happen to a crafty chick like myself! I'm in a sorority and I'm always looking for new ideas! Also, I love trying new hair styles, so looking up different ways to do my hair is amazing! This site is phenomenal and would recommend it to anyone!
Amazing! You can get so many ideas... On anything and everything! From Diy, fashion, children's activities, fun crafts, food, make up, creating a dream home... Literally anything! Helps give great ideas!
Pinterest is absolutely wonderful. It has everything a person needs. Like wedding and anniversary ideas to your everyday hairstyles. Plus it helps people find the products they want without even knowing what they are lookin for. You never know you will always find something else you need.
Pinterest is amazing and wildly addicting! Every time I login for something simple, I end up being on the site for an hour and with some new board that I don't need. Pinterest is also so useful and helpful!
I love Pinterest so much! It's a great way to find delicious new recipes, new fashion ideas and much much more! Everything is organized so neatly and it's so simple to search and find something you're looking for.
Pinterest is the greatest thing since sliced bread! Lol. If I'm stumped on what to make for dinner or want ideas or need anything, I turn to Pinterest. Using many ideas to plan my wedding for October. :)
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos