BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Debra R.
Spencer, WV
Pinterest is a wonderful site!! Has everything you need in one easy to use site. Recipes, crafts, primitive ideas, decorating, DIY, holidays & so much more. You can keep all of your likes organized!!
Sandra N.
I just love Pinterest! There is just so much to discover! I'm very dedicated to my account lol I go on here at least once a day and I just find so much. Whether it be beauty related, clothes or food!
Maria K.
Hayward, CA
I love Pinterest I can type in a topic and I find a whole array of ideas from different people. I especially love the different ideas on crafts to do with your kids, as well as all the great birthday party ideas. I've also loved looking at all of the great nail art pictures.
Sky R.
Murrieta , CA
I love it! It has literally everything. If you need a recipe they have it, you need to know how to do your hair, and outfit, everything! It's has cute little DIY ideas. You can find anything you need.
Christy H.
Hampstead, NC
Love Pinterest, I used to keep a notebook full of cutouts from magazines, long lists of books now I have a tool to keep everything all in one spot. I feel inspired, I love combing Pinterest for ideas
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
If you need to get something done or have homework, Pinterest is the last thing you need. This is the best thing ever!!! Very addicting and a way to be creative and find new crafts, recipes and fitness.
Felicia N.
LAKESIDE, CA
LOVE IT! Call me a addict! This was a huge help with the How To's of makeup for something fun and different, especially for Halloween. Obviously, also a great source of entertainment and DIY as well.
Charlene D.
Saint Joseph, MO
Originally I had used Pinterest as an online inspiration board. My use has really evolved into a tool I use to organize the internet articles, ideas, recipes, etc. that I browse over time. I use it to plan menus, holidays, crafts and much more. It's become really useful to me.
Jessica B.
Bremen , GA
I use this site daily!!! I get all kinds of ideas from this page! They have wonderful recipes and all kinds of crafts.... Anything you can think of and a million things you would have NEVER thought of!
Kristen P.
Slightly addicted to this site. It is great for an hour or just five minutes while you wait in line. I always use the recipes found on here and have even purchased things through this site. I love it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!