BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Samantha M.
Brandon, FL
Pinterest is one of the best sites I've ever seen. There are soooo many things on there that you find interesting - From home projects, cute animal photos, workouts, and recipes. There are plenty more!
Kam J.
I freaking LOVE Pinterest!!!! this site has made my life so much easier. with making meals or getting ideas to do projects with my kid or just to past the time, its by far the best app i have ever had :)
Lupita C.
Fremont, CA
I can get everything I need to know from Pinterest. I can learn to redo something, projects for the kids, fashion for me. Get cool tattoo ideas or DIY ideas. It has it all even good spots to vacation!
Anne T.
Exeter, NH
I love Pinterest i can always depend on it to find ideas and gift for any occasion and i like look at all the DIY projects to enhance my home. Their app make everything so easy to navigate and operate.
Tori G.
discovery bay, CA
I use this website for everything, cooking, crafts, DIY, decorating. I say I'll just look up a recipe really fast and three hours later I find myself finding tips for a holiday that's six months away.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I am pinning all day, every day. It's so addictive that almost every one of my conversations starts out with "I saw this thing on Pinterest". I have gotten so many cute ideas, recipes, party planning ideas, and other things from Pinterest. If you don't have one, get one ASAP!
Jessica B.
Bremen , GA
I use this site daily!!! I get all kinds of ideas from this page! They have wonderful recipes and all kinds of crafts.... Anything you can think of and a million things you would have NEVER thought of!
Lester C.
Definitely my go-to place for ideas. From planning parties to how to dress I go here for everything. Even haircut ideas and food recipes. Can't recommend this app enough if you're not already a member.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Pinterest is great because you can save all your recipes,crafting ideas,products you like and so much more just from one website. I have a lot of boards for recipes,diy around the house,contests,etc...
Caroline H.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This site will consume your entire life. Have a question of how to get a stain out? look on Pinterest. Need fashion/decor advice? look on Pinterest. Need a good recipe? look on Pinterest. I could go on and on. You could find anything on this site and it's so much fun to browse.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!