BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Katelynn M.
I find myself forgetting to do what I need to do, because I am too busy looking on Pinterest. I have found some amazing recipes and created tons of mason jar decorations for the house. I love Pinterest!
Angie K.
Charleston, SC
Who doesn't love tapping this app and getting ideas for decorations, weddings, baby showers, DIY, and meals?! It's great to see wonderful content all over without having to leave the comfort of your home.
Elisabeth C.
Bethesda, MD
I adore this site. I can't even tell you how many times a day I am on it. I use it for fashion inspiration, home decor ideas, and even recipes. You can find almost anything you are looking for on it.
Gemma C.
Saint Johns, FL
Pinterest is GREAT for all aspects of your life. It is a GREAT for your own creativity and organization of that creativity. I LOVE that I can search for anything and get an array of pins to pin or use.
Bianca S.
San Diego, CA
I started going on pintrest two years ago and automatically became hooked. There is something so addicting about it that i can't explain. I love funny pictures, and how easy it is to share with others.
Kailey S.
Tempe , AZ
Amazingly cool and easy for anyone to use!! highly suggest trying it to everyone! Great DIY projects, and ideas!! not only does Pinterest have Diy's, but has Quotes, Hair and beauty suggestions and tips!
Tammi S.
Whiteland, IN
I love Pinterest because, you can get great ideas for hair styles, makeup looks, and etc!!! I recommend if you all want ideas for recipes makeup looks, hair styles, and any over things you want ideas for.
Valarie A.
San Antonio, TX
What's not to love about it? You can get Ideas from food, to weddings, to fashion.

Its really good for sorting all your ideas. Also for preparing for an event for instance and wedding or birthday party.
Reem A.
Indio, CA
I recently moved and I went to Pinterest for ideas on paint colors, organization, decor, and much more. I also have used a it of recipes. everything you can possibly think of is on this app! I love it!
Amanda C.
Pintrest is your one stop website for all the things you love. They have everything, from popular brands, to animals, to things for those of you who DIY. I just love pintrest! And it's really addictive!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!