4.92 / 5 based on 20,265 Reviews
Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,179 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
If your constantly in love with pictures that inspire you Pinterest is for you. It allows you to keep boards of and topic and add to them. This site is very similar to tumblr but with a better layout and with a new secret board option that is great for anything you want toprivate.
This is my absolute holy grail site! I love Pinterest! It has so many good ideas and great things to try! I recommend this to anyone! I love posting my own crafts on it as well. It is highly addicting!
I feel like this website can be used by both beginner pinners, as well as the experienced. Pinterest is great for crafts ideas, DIY, planning parties/weddings. EVERYTHING! Pinterest also offers a lot of food recipes as well as workouts. Anyone who starts will not be able to stop!
I love this site. It took me a little bit to get used to it, but after I got the hang of it, I cant stay away. It needs to come with a warning upon logging in that tells users how addictive it can be.
I'm not a huge fan of social media but I really enjoy Pinterest. I like that there's not a lot of communication with other people, it's just photos to look at and I can easily save the photos to my phone.
I am a full blown addict to this site. I use it for all kinds of aspects in my life from cooking to parenting and everything in between. I have the app on my phone and can pull up what I need like a boss!
I love Pinterest. I love looking at things for my wedding, and future kids. I love all the DIY projects I find. I love that I can go from using it on my phone, to my ipad to my laptop and never get lost
Pinterest has always helped me around the holidays and birthdays! Whenever I can't seem to think of anything creative I go to Pinterest! So many people post great ideas and it's wonderful! Very creative!
I love Pinterest, and have learned a lot and used information that I gathered from it. It is a fun and informative place to spend some time, and it somehow feels more productive than browsing Facebook...
I adore this site. I can't even tell you how many times a day I am on it. I use it for fashion inspiration, home decor ideas, and even recipes. You can find almost anything you are looking for on it.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos