BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
LOVE Pinterest! tons of great ideas for just about anything you may need or want. I've gotten tons of fun recipes off of Pinterest as well as fun gift ideas and craft ideas and well the list goes on! :)
Andrea S.
Hamden, CT
I love Pinterest. It's so useful whenever I am planning any type of meal. It is also helpful for projects around the house or at work. I just wish that the app was a little bit more user friendly - sometimes I have trouble finding friends/sending pins to people in my contacts.
Trinity M.
Saint Albans, WV
Honestly I avoided Pinterest for a while because I saw no point. I went on a few times and use it occasionally. It's nice to gather ideas in one place with them organized. But it's not something I do a lot.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Pinterest is amazing and wildly addicting! Every time I login for something simple, I end up being on the site for an hour and with some new board that I don't need. Pinterest is also so useful and helpful!
Nichole H.
GARLAND, TX
I don't think anyone could understand until they actually get into it and see for themselves. It is an addiction! My list of projects is never ending because I always see new things I want to make/try/do.
Rebecca M.
Cameron, NC
Pinterest has become my go-to website for searching just about anything! I look for style ideas, party ideas, recipes, photo session ideas. You name it, they have it! I spend hours browsing and pinning.
Darby M.
Norwich, ND
As an artsy type, I love to find fun, cute ideas. Pinterest has almost anything you could think of. Everyday there are more and more ideas shared. It continues to stay popular. Pinterest is a must have!
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
I love Pinterest! I use it for finding recipes, cheerleading ideas, gift ideas, decorations, clothes, DIY projects, and most of all ideas for the classroom. It is really helpful for all kinds of interests.
James F.
Dallas, TX
I absolutely love Pinterest! I get the best ideas for crafts, hairstyles, and dessert recipes from here. It is my favorite social media because you can always find something interesting and useful on it.
Gabrielle F.
Pinterest is great! I love how organized it is and how easy it is to use. I have so many boards for so many different categories. I now find myself using Pinterest to look up recipes instead of a cook book!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!