BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Tiffany B.
Fayetteville, AR
BEST APP EVER. From homeschooling ideas, cosplay ideas, meal ideas. This app has something for everyone. I get bored and look up stuff to do with things that I have like making jewelry, knitting, etc.
Chelsea B.
I love Pinterest. It literally has like everything you could ever want. I particularly like to pin things such as wedding ideas, crafts, and quotes. It has all kinds of dyi craft ideas that I love to do.
Daniela H.
Maplewood, NJ
I´m using Pinterest since a while and I do enjoy the concept. When I´m looking for something I always search on Pinterest first and I love that I can pin almost every picture I see online :)

@vienista
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
I am coming out and saying I am completely addicted there is so much to look at its one of my favorite websites and I have got many family members hooked its a very common topic at family get togethers
Kati F.
The ultimate aspiring DIY or innovative solutions website! I absolutely love Pinterest and can get lost in its endless Pins. Also it is a great way to add original content from your blog to gain exposure!
Shannon P.
Fayetteville, NC
Pinterest is the greatest thing since sliced bread! Lol. If I'm stumped on what to make for dinner or want ideas or need anything, I turn to Pinterest. Using many ideas to plan my wedding for October. :)
Lindsey B.
Dupont, PA
I live pintrest. I am currently is middle of planning a wedding and Pinterest has given me so many great ideas. Also have got gift ideas and family meals. I can not remember what we did before Pinterest.
Jenny N.
I love getting ideas on Pinterest. I can find anything from a new recipe, to planning my sons birthday party, to great cleaning tips. The ideas are endless and I can spend hours on Pinterest looking!
Angie K.
Charleston, SC
Who doesn't love tapping this app and getting ideas for decorations, weddings, baby showers, DIY, and meals?! It's great to see wonderful content all over without having to leave the comfort of your home.
Dawn D.
Eugene, OR
This is my favorite app. As a graphic artist and mom this is a great app for heplful tips and tricks and even fun things to do. This app allows you to be creative and share the creativeness with others
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!