Pinterest is a tool to help you discover and plan things you want to do. When you find something that looks interesting, just Pin it! Pins are visual bookmarks that you organize and share the way you want.
With Pinterest you can:
- Plan projects—home remodels, car restorations, garden redesigns and other DIYs
- Dream up your next trip—outdoor adventures, road trips with friends, family outings and exotic vacations
- Collect your favorite things—illustrations, tattoo ideas, hilarious quotes, tech gadgetry and inspiring art and architecture
- Save great ideas—articles to read, movies to watch, gifts to buy, fashion and beauty how-tos, food and recipes to cook, fitness tips and lifehacks
- Get organized for a party—wedding decor, birthday themes, costume ideas and game day menus
Top Questions See all 14,192 Q&A
- "They have everything on there~ Great ideas for crafts, hair, fashion, food, home decor and anything else you can think of!" in 833 reviews
- "I love Pinterest I find so many awesome recipes and DIY projects and ideas and tips on everything from beauty to fashion to food and fun." in 591 reviews
- "I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I babysit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!" in 519 reviews
- "Love Pinterest for ideas, party themes, fashion ideas, makeup tips, DIY, home decor, foods, well pretty much everything." in 486 reviews
- "Everything you could possibly think of is on pinterest and it has so many great idea for any project you might be doing." in 477 reviews
Amazing! You can get so many ideas... On anything and everything! From Diy, fashion, children's activities, fun crafts, food, make up, creating a dream home... Literally anything! Helps give great ideas!
The ultimate aspiring DIY or innovative solutions website! I absolutely love Pinterest and can get lost in its endless Pins. Also it is a great way to add original content from your blog to gain exposure!
I love Pinterest. It literally has like everything you could ever want. I particularly like to pin things such as wedding ideas, crafts, and quotes. It has all kinds of dyi craft ideas that I love to do.
I literally cannot go a day without getting on Pinterest. From recipes to DIY projects for kids and the home... I can't ever get enough. I wake up and get on Pinterest and go to bed looking at Pinterest!
Pinterest is the greatest thing since sliced bread! Lol. If I'm stumped on what to make for dinner or want ideas or need anything, I turn to Pinterest. Using many ideas to plan my wedding for October. :)
Pinterest is a great way to get inspiration for all your creative endeavors. Recipes for anything can also be found here. The only down side of this site is that you can easily lose hours a day to it.
I am coming out and saying I am completely addicted there is so much to look at its one of my favorite websites and I have got many family members hooked its a very common topic at family get togethers
This site can be helpful in so many ways, from planning a wedding, the arrival of a new baby, teaching your classes, making you laugh, baking. You name it Pinterest will pretty much always have you covered.
Pinterest is amazing and wildly addicting! Every time I login for something simple, I end up being on the site for an hour and with some new board that I don't need. Pinterest is also so useful and helpful!
Love Pinterest it has helped me plan my daughters wedding, shower, and baby shower. I have gotten many other idea off there. How to make laundry soap, cleaning ideas. Craft projects. I am on it daily !!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest too to help us extend our reach score! Anyone agree? Update: THEY DO NOW :D
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
What's your Pinterest URL?
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos