BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Jessica H.
Lanai City, HI
Amazing! You can get so many ideas... On anything and everything! From Diy, fashion, children's activities, fun crafts, food, make up, creating a dream home... Literally anything! Helps give great ideas!
Kati F.
The ultimate aspiring DIY or innovative solutions website! I absolutely love Pinterest and can get lost in its endless Pins. Also it is a great way to add original content from your blog to gain exposure!
Chelsea B.
I love Pinterest. It literally has like everything you could ever want. I particularly like to pin things such as wedding ideas, crafts, and quotes. It has all kinds of dyi craft ideas that I love to do.
Brittany W.
Somerset, KY
I literally cannot go a day without getting on Pinterest. From recipes to DIY projects for kids and the home... I can't ever get enough. I wake up and get on Pinterest and go to bed looking at Pinterest!
Shannon P.
Fayetteville, NC
Pinterest is the greatest thing since sliced bread! Lol. If I'm stumped on what to make for dinner or want ideas or need anything, I turn to Pinterest. Using many ideas to plan my wedding for October. :)
Ashley J.
Austin, TX
Pinterest is a great way to get inspiration for all your creative endeavors. Recipes for anything can also be found here. The only down side of this site is that you can easily lose hours a day to it.
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
I am coming out and saying I am completely addicted there is so much to look at its one of my favorite websites and I have got many family members hooked its a very common topic at family get togethers
Hannah S.
Owensboro, KY
Techie Expert Level 3
This site can be helpful in so many ways, from planning a wedding, the arrival of a new baby, teaching your classes, making you laugh, baking. You name it Pinterest will pretty much always have you covered.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
Pinterest is amazing and wildly addicting! Every time I login for something simple, I end up being on the site for an hour and with some new board that I don't need. Pinterest is also so useful and helpful!
Christy T.
Lincoln, MO
Love Pinterest it has helped me plan my daughters wedding, shower, and baby shower. I have gotten many other idea off there. How to make laundry soap, cleaning ideas. Craft projects. I am on it daily !!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!