BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Christy J.
So many things, so little time! I get on there to look for one or two things and before I know it, it's 2am and my husband asks "are you coming to bed tonight babe?" That is my clue that Pinterest is taking over, LOL.
bria c.
Westfield, MA
I love this it's so addicting! I love the hair and Beauty part of it they have all the most perfect trends everyone wants it also gives you a lot of new cool ideas to do with your hair I can't get enough!
Adrian A.
Chesapeake, VA
If you thought you loved diy before, wait till you see this!!! I've been a member for over two years, and the amount of info ive learned is crazy! household tips galore! recipes for days!! very addictive, but you will be struck with "pinspiration" every time you are pinning!!
Stacey B.
Westport, MA
I go to Pinterest for everything! What to cook for dinner to what to make someone for a present. They have absolutely everything youbciukd possibly need to look for and such creative and original ideas!
Kayla J.
North Wales, PA
My all time favorite social media. I can easily spends hours every single day on this website. It's everything, everyone has been waiting for. What's better than having a website that you can learn, and share things for just about every category! Thumbs up Pinterest! Love you!!!
Shawnie B.
Tobyhanna, PA
Im sorry but your not human if your not inspired by Pinterest. I love the idea of creating virtual vision boards. It's a great way to connect with people from all walks of life based on common interest.
Jenn S.
I'm on Pinterest daily. Not only do they have awesome home projects and delicious recipies - they also are great for simple ideas you wouldn't have thought of. This site is an organized planner's dream.
Hillary F.
Brooklyn, NY
Pinterest is the best way to organize your life and learn anything and everything you want to know..I turn here before Google because I know I'll always find the tips that I actually want, and can save them for later.
Susan P.
Ormond Beach, FL
I have recipes, clothing ideas, gardening.. ohhh all kinds of stuff pinned. I have actually completed some of the Remake over Clothing ideas. Whoever came up with this great idea for sharing is a genius.
Erica R.
Seattle, WA
Who doesn't love Pinterest? I use it for many different reasons. Posting books I read to my friends and looking for new books to read. My favorite is the DIY ideas. I find so many great ideas for my home.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!