BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Maya H.
I love Pinterest, when I was student teaching I shared ideas and I got some ideas from other people, I've tried so many recipes, and I even helped my niece make a Mother's Day gift with some ideas I saw!
Samantha S.
Cedar Falls, IA
Pinterest has been my life saver for decorating my new home. It has given me so many ideas, for the inside and landscaping. It's so addicting but thrilling at the same time! I love being able to do a search and see so many unique things pop up that are DIY or just plain awesome.
Kristin S.
Astoria, NY
Pinterest is probably one of the best websites ever created. When I come across something I like in the real world, I often think to myself "I wonder if I can find out how to make my own on Pinterest..."
Valoree J.
Visalia, CA
This is one of the best ideas ever! There are so many awesome ideas! If you think you can't cook, have no style, or could never have that killer bod, this is for you! Warning: It is HIGHLY addictive!!!
Nicole D.
Austin, TX
OBSESSION is an understatement. I can't get enough of this site. People think I'm crazy, i find everything I need on Pinterest! I've decorated my house, planned outfits for work events, looked up recipes and started a fitness regime. There is nothing that this site can't provide!
Kimberly M.
Brooklyn, NY
I am sooooo addicted to Pinterest. When I'm looking for almost any type of information this website is my go to. My favorite to look up in Pinterest is food recipes, diy craft ideas and mainly drinks :)
Amy J.
East Syracuse, NY
I use Pinterest for so many things but finding recipes is my #1. I have never been a good cook but now that I can search Pinterest for recipes and reviews, I am making a home cooked meal every night.
Kate E.
Love this app. only downside is prying yourself away from it! Been a fan since it was first released. Only wish I had more time in the day to do the DIY projects, try out the recipes and pin, pin, pin!
Mary D.
Sterling, AK
I love this sight. Its great for basically any day of the year crafts and ideas. There are things I didn't even know could be done that they show on this sight. Pinterest makes me want to get crafty;)
Melissa T.
Etowah, TN
I love Pinterest! While planning a wedding, trying to be more healthy, and trying to run a household, it is my one stop shop for all ideas related to the above!

The only "problem" is how addicting it can be.
WARNING: Allot plenty of time for your first Pinterest expericence (:
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!